Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play.com easter sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

I thought you could buy in sterling? then you get the banks exchange rate...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

stek wrote: »
    I thought you could buy in sterling? then you get the banks exchange rate...

That used be the case but not anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lads and ladies..

Can we please cut down on the discussion about the unfair exchange rate on Play.com? We all know it's a joke but it seems to eat up every post for a bargain on Play.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Got myself Event Horizon (2 disc) - €6.49
    and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (PSP) - €15.49
    Chuffed that I got Event Horizon at that price... it always seems to be out of stock whenever I looked for it previously...

Very tempted to pick up firefly as well, decent price for one of my fave series...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

They seem to have sorted out the euro prices a bit
    Games that were 61.99 are all gone down to 55.99

Also,Bioshock on the 360 is E25.49 http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3440268/BioShock/Product.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ciano1 wrote: »
    They seem to have sorted out the euro prices a bit
    So they have.. fair fecks to them.

Hope it stays that way!

EDIT: For example, the 'Spaced' boxset (which is at £9.99) - I paid €16.49 for last week.. now it's €13.99.

Advertisement