Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Tea capsules

Options
  • 06-03-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone find them good for digestion/metabolism? I have started taking the tablet (one a day only)/

Two women I work with have been taking them and have lost weight but also cut back on their calories. I know its purported to be good for cancer prevention and stomach problems.

My Mum lost a lot of weight by just drinking green tea alone a while back.

Anyone here take them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I take a spoonfull a couple of times a day of extract. Green tea in general has lots of very healthy properties, weight loss is just a bonus :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sarz55

sounds like it might be worth taking.

i was on green tea for a while, but i could only manage two cups a day. i did notice it doing me some good though.

which is better in the long run - drinking green tea or taking capsules?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 lootle

I bought a big thing of it in Holland and Barrett their own brand for 6.06
    200 caps which i think is great value the girl I work with is taking one of them a day (no more than one) with her main meal and losing weight even after she stopped doing ww.

Advertisement