Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow beers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

patrickc wrote: »
    do you mean a carlow pub crawl shay?

Yep! edited :)
    and thats only town centre ish pubs yes?

Yeah I guess so.
    the john tyndall hasnt been open in weeks.

Really? Didn't know that. How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

The pub crawl sounds pretty good however as far as the drinking thing is concerned ....... I have a confession..... I'm a lightweight so a drink in each of those pubs would see me comatose after the first two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I reckon I could make it to Lennons before being locked. Handy though, stagger over to the taxi rank and home! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

What date you deciding on lads??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Yep! edited :)

Yeah I guess so.

Really? Didn't know that. How come?

i dont know just noticed it hasnt been open
    Rogueish wrote: »
    The pub crawl sounds pretty good however as far as the drinking thing is concerned ....... I have a confession..... I'm a lightweight so a drink in each of those pubs would see me comatose after the first two.

one drink in each you might manage?
    stick-dan wrote: »
    What date you deciding on lads??

lets see what the poll throws up during the week and we'll go from there. is that ok?

• Advertisement

you don't HAVE to have a pint in EVERY pub.... but you might get an awful lot of piss taken out of you if you don't :P

Thanks Lads your support is overwhelming....

Patrickc & ShayK1 - Not a chance of my surviving a pint in every pub. I'm a girl and as a result think that there maybe exemptions for the 'pint in every pub' rule. ;) There would have to be arrangements made for me to be poured home.... Very Messy! :(

ShayK1 wrote: »
    you don't HAVE to have a pint in EVERY pub.... but you might get an awful lot of piss taken out of you if you don't :P

i know id be pretty fu*ked doing every put but would give it my best
    Rogueish wrote: »
    Thanks Lads your support is overwhelming....

Patrickc & ShayK1 - Not a chance of my surviving a pint in every pub. I'm a girl and as a result think that there maybe exemptions for the 'pint in every pub' rule. ;) There would have to be arrangements made for me to be poured home.... Very Messy! :(

poured home i like it...

ah we can come to some arrangements like a glass to pint ratio or something:D

Or just drink Jack Daniels instead :D

ShayK1 - are you sure you don't know me.....? My errrrr 'history' with Old JD is not a happy one..... :o

• Advertisement

I dunno.... Who are ya?

Enough said so :cool:

See you at the beers

if you're lucky

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote: »
    I can arrange accommodation if required, in some nice but cheap B&Bs just outside Waterford. Ill be driving on the night as I dont drink, and taxis/buses are always available.

Ah go on, ye know ye want to :P :P

We decided on the date.. March 15th 2008! See announcement. :)

This applies to the beers based in Waterford!

Sully wrote: »
    We decided on the date.. March 15th 2008! See announcement. :)

This applies to the beers based in Waterford!

too close to paddys day for me anyhow, working that weekend

Advertisement