Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers/Mens-hairdressers in Galway city

Options
  • 03-03-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi! i was just wondering where is the best place for a guy to get a haircut in galway city. I went to the barber shop in the corrib centre last time and she give me one of the most uneven cuts! i dont want the same to happen again and would be willing to pay that bit extra. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

had the same problem a few months back. it was discussed here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055165496

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

cheers for the link. plenty of different places mentioned so im still left wondering where the best one is!!! fat tonys seems to be a good barbers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

The Edge is by far the best, top quality shop and good prices, eyre square centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cunning-doll

I agree with D-Gal, the edge is regarded within the industry as the most well trained in that area. Or you could try Peter Mark in Corrib, maybe a bit pricey but can be good for men.

where is fat tony's. i hear thats good

• Advertisement

where is fat tony's barber. i hear its good

Advertisement