Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

precision nutrition

Options
  • 26-02-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Does anybody here follow Precision nutrition by Dr John Bernardi

As far as im concerned in theory its the best nutritional programme out there but it lacks practicality I mean what how many people that follow the usual diet that most people in ireland follows are going to switch to eating veg protein and fats 6 times a day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

Does anybody here follow Precision nutrition by Dr John Bernardi

Eh more recently yeah kinda it can be hard but i would say that about 70% of my food intake is along those lines there or there abouts
    As far as im concerned in theory its the best nutritional programme out there but it lacks practicality I mean what how many people that follow the usual diet that most people in ireland follows are going to switch to eating veg protein and fats 6 times a day?
    Eh well it doesnt actually lack practically I spend maybe 50-60 a week on food intake (including supplements) and if i were to go to the shop for my lunch we would be talking what say 30-40 euro just on lunch. Its quite easy if you prepare properly, literally just make an extra portion of my dinner in the evening and bring it for my lunch. I usually would split this up into two meals and eat it during the day and have 2 portions of mixed nuts.

It is not unpractical at all for me anyway the big thing with changing my eating habits was to stop looking for excuses not too end of story. Previously when i had tried I found myself continually looking for excuses why i couldnt do it. Before you can change your eating habits you have to have the desire to change and for the most part have a high level of motivation and complete honestly with yourself. This from what i can see if the main hurdle rather than impracticality!

Advertisement