Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Beer?

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know which beer has the least amount of sugar/calories?

I usually drink guinness but have given it up for now, I don't drink often but when I do I want to be able to enjoy a few pints without affecting my diet too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Guinness is quite low in calories per unit alcohol compared to most beers.

That is what you should focus on in calories in alcohol. Not calories per 100ml, but calories per unit alcohol.

Unsweetened spirits have the least calories per unit alcohol. Drinking quickly on an empty stomach with diet soft drinks you will get the most efficient blood alcohol level calorie wise, (short of injecting or inhaling, www.awolmachine.com )
    Diet mixers speed up absorption of alcohol, so you can get the same blood alcohol level with less alcohol/calories.

Advertisement