Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alterac Valley : A Guide

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tonielle

Anti wrote: »
    im in reckoning, and its very rare the alliance loose AV. AB WSG and EOTS we loose 90% of the time because of muppets trying to only go for the flag.

ROFL yeah I spend a lot of time picking my nose in defense by myself until a pack of hordies shows up to give me one hell of a spanking (:D )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

went back on my warr yesterday for the first time in a while to try grind up some honour for the s4 gear comin out. done about 15 av's... lost about 5, so i was happy enough : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Decided to finally get stuck into AV earlier today (well, a mate talked me into it...)
    Ended up getting toally hooked and played 11 games, the alliance only won one of those. Thanks Dustaz!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Tonielle wrote: »
    ROFL yeah I spend a lot of time picking my nose in defense by myself until a pack of hordies shows up to give me one hell of a spanking (:D )

Yep, I am always a defender. Earthbind totem to slow em down and then just pray that they dont have friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Same. I spend a lot of time defending...until somebody snags the flag from right under my nose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement