Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US / IRL: 3X13 - "The Art of the Deal" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Yeah some bits were smartly played, some filler, & some...?
    Its leading upto or trying to for S4, when's the cut-off period for it to be picked up?

Sarah's gone & not coming back, remember the way she was treated by the Producers, wasnt Kellerman shot for being a snitch on the Company or meant to look that way?

The way certain parts were left hopefully will piece together even for a few episodes to finish on a high as the way it should be. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Dominic purcell(lincoln) was on ryan tubridy last saturday night and he said theres definately going to be a season 4......I really enjoyed the finale, i gotta say.I was expecting differently cos i heard someone say the michael was going to die:eek: .......but it didnt happen......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I hope they have one more series just to tie everything up. It was a poor ending to this season in that respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ugh...Season 1 must be turning in its grave. How people still think this is quality TV is beyond me. Talk about The Emperor's New Clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

evil_seed wrote: »
    Anyone else think that it was Kellerman at the bar picking up Mahone?

That never even occurred to me, I was just waiting for it ot end at that stage. The museum bit was OK at first, but I thought it a bit bizarre that none of the security gaurds noticed Gretchen's men standing outside the windows with guns drawn. And your man recognising Micheal, letting him go, then Michael standing gun outstretched near Gretchen while another guards shoots at her and completely ignores him.

Given that Lechero's people on the outside were already stiffing him for money, how come they were willing to hand it all over to Tbag when they already knew Lechero was dead? Why make Sucre answer the phone - why not at least note the number and try to trace it? What was with the bllody song at the end, that was awful ,and has been said the basketball kid's ending was tacky, he should have been killed.

Mahone going back to work for the company? After they already tried to kill him, then let him rot in Sona?

THe whole thing has just become lazy. I can't believe it's still the same writers as S1 and 2 - is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Finally people are realising how poor Prison Break has got. To be honest, this is the quality it has been at for the whole season so I don't know why people are shocked.

The only decent bit was the museum but still wasn't half as good as the clever plans Michael came up with in season 1. It was still good with the metal detectors/setting off the alarm. Thought it was a bit stupid that nobody noticed Michael+Linc, and the policemen didn't realise Gretschens men were armed.

As much as I used to like Sucre and as much as I admire him not speaking, I thought it would've been more dramatic to bury him alive. Such an anti-climax to put him in Sona. Are we going to have another whole series on that boring hell hole? The only good thing about Sona is T-Bag is in it. Maybe it will be slightly interesting if they revive his character.

The montage at the end was the worst and best bit. Worst because we saw Sucre go back to Sona, and that stupid little Mexican kid who is a pointless character, but the best cos of the song!

I think I'm the only one who knew it would be Whistler at the bar. Forgot completely about Kellerman! Don't understand why Mahone would join the company if he knew that Michael was coming after them....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I think it's obvious Mahone is up to something and is going to screw the company in someway. It doesn't really add up that he would join them again

Sona might be much better now that T-Bag seems to of established a much higher position in there now.

I really hope Linc isn't in the next series, can't see any role for him to do, apart from some crappy relationship with Sofia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I bet whistler has an identical twin. The whistler we knew was still in the van and it was his twin that paid for mahones drink.

Wouldnt surprise me, the plot lines have been quite poor up until the last few episodes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Q_Ball wrote: »
    I bet whistler has an identical twin. The whistler we knew was still in the van and it was his twin that paid for mahones drink.

Wouldnt surprise me, the plot lines have been quite poor up until the last few episodes

that is so far fetched , goddamm it must be true , i mean this is prison break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I would say it was actually the asian guy (cant remember his name) who had plastic surgery to look like whistler so he could keep an eye on any possible leaks or lose ends

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Only just got around to seeing it after falling behind when it was on tv.

I thought the show got a bit better towards the end; episode 12 was very good in my opinion - but I just wasn't gone on the ending. To an extent it's hard to blame them with the strike messing things up, but I'm not gone on the idea of next season taking place around Sona/Panama again. Ugh, and another season with Gretchen.

Don't think I'll be watching it on a week-by-week basis next season, unless it gets very good reviews.

Advertisement