Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Would you and three friends like to be treated like Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda?? Live the Sex and the City life here in Dublin!

Here at The Church we have an exclusive VIP prize night just for you…

Each one of our three lucky winners will win:

• Pre-movie screening Cocktails from The Church Cocktail Bar
    • 4 Tickets to the sold out ‘Sex and the City 2’ at Cineworld Cinema
    • Dinner for 4 in The Gallery Restaurant after the movie
    • Reserved Table & Seating in The Club @ The Church
    • A Bottle of Champagne

All you have to do to enter is answer this easy question…

What is Carrie Bradshaw’s favorite brand of designer shoe?

You can send us your answer in a ‘posting’ on Facebook or you can send us a ‘Tweet’ on Twitter. You can also enter by email to: sales@thechurch.ie

You and your friends can 'like' us on Facebook or you can follow us on Twitter so you have loads more chances to win!

Competition will close Tuesday 25th May 2010 at 1800hrs. Three prize packages to be won. N.B: This Prize is for Saturday 29th May for a party of four guests. All guests must be over 18 with photo ID if required. T&C’s apply.

Good Luck!!!
    http://thechurch.ie/sex-and-the-city-2-competition.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Fathers Day Competition

Help us Find Ireland's Coolest Daddy!

We're marking Father's Day in style this year and have teamed up with The Blue Haven Hotel and award-winning photographer Neilius Buckley to find Ireland's Coolest Daddy! Do you know him? Can you help us find him? He's out there somewhere, probably dropping the kids off for rugby training, coaching the under 10's soccer team, helping out at home so Mammy cool gets to put her feet up every now and again, or working long hours at the office to bring home the bacon. Whatever he's doing and wherever he is, he's a Daddy and that makes him a very special guy to someone - so let's celebrate Daddies everywhere this Father's Day and find Ireland's Coolest Daddy.

Join us on Facebook & Nominate Your Daddy Cool

top_fb.gif

The Prizes:

The Winner:

Overnight Stay at The Blue Haven Hotel, Kinsale, Saturday 19th June
    Father's Day Lunch at the Blue Haven award-winning restaurant
    One Hour Photo session with Neilius Buckley Photography
    A 100x70cm canvas print from The Canvas Works
    10 Runner Ups

Each will get a 40x30cm canvas print of their photo produced by The Canvas Works.
    To Enter:

Simply become a fan of The Canvas Works on facebook [Click the new Like icon] like.png and post a photo of your Daddy Cool, telling us why he is the coolest Daddy in Ireland. It's that simple!
    Click here to go straight to our Facebook page.

Deadline for Entries:

Final deadline for entries is 12pm Sunday 13th June. The winner will be notified on Facebook by 12pm on 14th June and must then contact us by 6pm on 14th June to accept the prize or an alternative winner will be chosen.

http://thecanvasworks.ie/fathers-day/

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

fluky1 wrote: »
    Thank you Magicray I won a prize recently ThinkIrish which will be of great use to me.

Also I won a ladies razor at giftbag@whatshewears.ie

I was a runner up in the Big Eason Book Quiz and got two books and in total got 6 benefit lipsticks from Flake

Im delighted !! enjoy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Vodkat wrote: »
    Posted it already on previous page.

It's telling me the link is broken :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

http://homeis.ie/Top/Taste-of-Summer/Win-a-Cottage.aspx

Win a week in a cottage in dunmore east wtih denny.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Fudge74 wrote: »
    It's telling me the link is broken :(

Just go to www.lidl.ie and click on republic of ireland! yo will see the competition on the right hand side of the page, i think! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Just go to www.lidl.ie and click on republic of ireland! yo will see the competition on the right hand side of the page, i think! :D

Tried that and got this.............

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
    Suggestions:

Fudge74 wrote: »
    Tried that and got this.............

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
    Suggestions:
    It works fine for me maybe try again tomorrow. Try typing in the address bar or googling it to see if that works!

muchacho wrote: »

Does anyone know the answer to this??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭xtradel

I guessed 3,400...it says worldwide after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 samson26

it's over 3400 it's on their section about themselves.

http://snack.cadbury.ie/find-a-ufo-competition.aspx

Today's clue is Town of Four Lakes

Answer - Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

TVNow

Win a trip to Galway for 4th June. Overnight at the Radisson, tapas dinner, tickets to Norman Jay gig and a Havana Club rum festival pack.
    Answer: A) True

Brian Kennedy tickets
    Answer: b) Earlsfort Terrace

Taste of Dublin tickets
    Answer: True

Answers on a postcard with details to
    TVNOW/Havana Club Rum Competition OR
    TVNow/GBK Competition OR
    TVNow/Taste of Dublin Competition
    3 Ely Place
    Dublin2

OR text 53150 with answer and details
    TVHAVANA
    TVGBK
    TVTASTE4

RTE GUIDE
    Phone/text
    Win a garden makeover .Value 1000 euros
    Answer: B) Phoenix Park
    Call 1515808914 or text GUIDE4 b to 57000 with answer and details.

SEX and The City Experience
    Revive treatments
    cocktails
    overnight burlington
    Answer: A) Dawson Street
    Call 1515808911 or text GUIDE1 at 57000

POSTAL
    Win a trip to Rose of Tralee regional finals (June4 and 5)
    stay in portlaoise Heritage Hotel
    Answer: B. Portlaoise

Win a bin trasher (compacts rubbish)
    Answer: C. 40%

Send to Rose of Tralee comp OR
    Bin Trashers comp
    PO BOX 1480
    RTE Dublin 4

www.rte.ie/fashion
    win a pair of designer shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Win tickets to Taste of Dublin

http://www.moypark.ie/promotion/index_dublin.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geow81

hey guys good free online comp with budget car rental ireland, link below to enter :)

http://www.budget.ie/competition/

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

" Neutrogena have added another level of vroom: the Wave is now Wave Duo, it costs a mere €9.99, and it has two speeds. One gently massages the skin and the faster speed is the one you want for deep pore cleansing – congestion busting and blackhead-removin’, basically. Plus – and you’ll have seen this on the telly ads – there are now new new disposable pads for shine and blemish control."

Needless to say, they want to celebrate this stupendous news and that’s why the kindly peeps at Neutrogena will be treating one lucky Beaut.ie reader and a friend to an amazing break. You’ll bag the Girls Pamper Night In package for you and your best friend at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin 4 (seriously swanky). Lavish appointments include a night’s stay plus brekkie in a luxe room, a three course slap-up meal in Seasons restaurant, a personalised demonstration of the new Wave Duo if you don’t mind, a 55-minute spa treatment each, a pink-themed cocktail each in Ice bar (may-jah swanky), and, phew – Neutrogena Wave Duo goodie bags to enjoy … plus lots more!

In short, nothing could be finer!

THE QUESTION: How much is the new Wave Duo?

HOW TO ENTER: Send your answer plus your NAME and FULL POSTAL ADDRESS to competitions@beaut.ie, marking your entry ‘Wave Duo’

THE RULES: Entrants must be 18 years or older; one entry per person; you must have an Irish postal address, north or south; there is no cash alternative and our decision is final. The competition closes at 5pm on 27th May 2010 at 5pm. We never share your details with any third party.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Farnham Estate Hotel and Spa!

You’ll bag a 25 minute scalp massage, a dry float, Yon-Ka Escale Beaute Facial and nail paint on toes and fingers. Once all that’s finished, you can while away an hour in the spa, checking out the rest of the facilities on offer. And that’s not all: you’ll take home a Yon-Ka goody bag containing a personally-prescribed cleanser and toning lotion. The whole lot is worth a cool €273!

Want to enter? Details are after the cut.

THE QUESTION: Where is Farnham Estate Hotel and Spa located?
    Answer: Co. Cavan

HOW TO ENTER: Send your answer plus your NAME and FULL POSTAL ADDRESS to competitions@beaut.ie, marking your entry ‘Farnham & Yon-Ka’

THE RULES: One entry per person; you must have an Irish postal address, north or south; there is no cash alternative and our decision is final. The competition closes at 5pm on 31st May 2010 at 5pm. We never share your details with any third party.

• Advertisement

cadbury.ie
    27 May
    The garden county: Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

To the poster who posted about the independent.ie competitions, thank you very much, I got a phone call saying I won a family break to a Lynch Hotel. :D:D:D:D:D

We cannot afford a holiday again this year and this is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Congrats and enjoy!

Win Paul McCartney tickets
    Where do you start when talking about Paul McCartney? A quarter of The Beatles? One half of a pair of legendary writers? A legend, a top performer and all round nice bloke to boot? We’ll he’s all of these (and more) and he’s coming back to Dublin with his ‘Up and Coming’ tour to play the RDS arena.

And two lucky InView subscribers will be able to get their hands on a pair of tickets to see ‘Fab Macca’ in action in the RDS on Saturday the 12th of June.

To be in with a chance of seeing the show just send your answer to the following question, along with your contact details to inview@tv3.ie before midday Wednesday 9th June and you could be on your way.

Q: The Judges for our Glee competition are Mikey Graham, Caroline Downey and .....? Name this missing judge.

http://www.tv3.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

The answer above is Louis walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

deisemum wrote: »
    To the poster who posted about the independent.ie competitions, thank you very much, I got a phone call saying I won a family break to a Lynch Hotel. :D:D:D:D:D

We cannot afford a holiday again this year and this is much appreciated.

Congrats!! great to hear of the wins by fellow boardies....:)

Did anyone get the codes this week? I haven't entered yet but thought I might give it a try this week but typically I didn't get near the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

bazza1 wrote: »
    The answer above is Louis walsh

Is the question "Who is the biggest tool in Ireland?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

samson26 wrote: »
    Did anyone get the codes this week? I haven't entered yet but thought I might give it a try this week but typically I didn't get near the radio.

as far i know its 2,5,9,4 can someone else confirm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

samson26 wrote: »

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement