Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

lorweld wrote: »
    win tix to film StreetDance 3D, Sat 11.30am in Dundrum e: enquiries@katebowepr.ie
    Thats great, Thanks a mil...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

Just found this : The Barrow Bridge crosses two of the three sisters, the Nore and the Barrow. They then join the River Suir just downstream of the bridge. This place is known as Cumar na dTri Uisce "the confluence of the 3 waters".

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

I reckon Ellie is right - Waterford...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

RTE GUIDE

Postal

Odearest matress competition
    Win a matress worth 1499 euro
    Answer : TRUE

Oireachtas Media Awards Competition
    Win 2 tickets for the awards evening 21 May and 2 nights in Dylan Hotel
    Answer: TRUE
    Post to PO Box 1480, RTE, Dublin 4

Text/ Phone
    Win a girl's weekend in Northern Ireland
    Win 2 nights at The Merchant Hotel, bed, breakfast, one dinner and day at Down Royal Racecourse
    Text Guide6 plus A and name to 57000
    or ring 1515808916
    Cost 1 euro
    Answer: A)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

www.facebook.com/ulstertrader

giving away free flights today, join the page and follow the instructions. Ends at 4pm today!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

The hoTTesT TickeTs in Town

We have a pair of tickets to see
    LADY GAGA

Oct 29, The O2, 6.30pm
    For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question below
    to life@metroherald.ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the
    subject line. With the answer include your name, address and a
    number where you can be contacted between 1pm and 3pm.
    Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age 18 or over.
    Q. Lady Gaga features on which New Kids On The Block
    song? A Grown Man B Big Girl Now

Answer is b) Big Girl Now

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

www.facebook.com/ulstertrader

giving away free flights today, join the page and follow the instructions. Ends at 4pm today!

what does it mean that you have to leave your status up ? How do you enter I'm already a fan?

Win €50 voucher for itunes

http://www.headsup.ie/competitions.php

Closing date for entries is: 14th June

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Didnt win the 10k Eillee in today FM. Wont be able to bring you for dinner now. DAMN...................:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Track down our UFO web banners and WIN!
    There have been random sightings of our missing UFOs on web banners on some of Ireland’s most popular websites.

If you spot them, please report them to us by clicking on the web banner as soon as you spot it.

As a reward, you could win a €10 HMV voucher!

I found one of the sites is www.entertainment.ie If you click through the tabs you will see the ad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

sasser wrote: »
    I found one of the sites is www.entertainment.ie If you click through the tabs you will see the ad

wher on entertainment is it?
    i found some on irish independent site in education(theres 3 of them i think on the page) and 98fm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

The banners on spin1038.com aswell:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

wher on entertainment is it?
    i found some on irish independent site in education(theres 3 of them i think on the page) and 98fm

I saw it in the newsflash section but its not a winner, has anyone found a winner yet?, I would imagine they would have made it very hard for us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

I think I found it under competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

sasser wrote: »
    I think I found it under competitions

I think it might be moving around. I found it under celeb gossip.
    no wins on it yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

ive tried nearly every link on entertainment and im giving up on it!i thought once you found one u automatically won and for the sake of a tenner its not worth the effort

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trail man

ive tried nearly every link on entertainment and im giving up on it!i thought once you found one u automatically won and for the sake of a tenner its not worth the effort

Have entered every competition in enterainment.ie for the last 2 yrs and its really a waste of time and space..
    you have a better chance of winning the euro lottery..

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

TO SEE THE NEW ROBIN HOOD FILM - FREE!
    Starring Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett and directed by Ridley Scott, Robin Hood, is set to be the biggest must-see film of 2010. And to celebrate, we're giving every reader not one but TWO free STORM or UCI cinema tickets see the biggest film since Gladiator.
    Outlaw, warrior and hero - Robin Hood. There are no catches... Start collecting tokens with our amazing offer - only in the Irish Daily and Irish Sunday Mirror from Saturday, May 15. Don't miss out!
    For more film information visit: www.robinhoodthemovie.co.uk
    IN CINEMAS NATIONWIDE MAY 12
    WORTH OVER EUR19.50!

STARTING IN THE Mirror AND Mirror FROM SATURDAY, MAY 15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Note, that's five nights accommodation in a hostel. You have to make your own way to South Africa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

trail man wrote: »
    Have entered every competition in enterainment.ie for the last 2 yrs and its really a waste of time and space..
    I won one of the first competitions I entered on entertainment.ie, getting two tickets to Stornoway in Crawdaddys a month or so ago. Nice gig! I wonder if it's impossible for me to win now - checking the recent winner list shows no duplicates, so maybe they prevent "recent" winners from winning any other competitions for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

trail man wrote: »

Echo that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I've won a good few things on entertainment.ie so I wouldn't rule it out yet everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Eoineo wrote: »
    I've won a good few things on entertainment.ie so I wouldn't rule it out yet everyone.

Same here Eoineo, no complaints this end!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I never win on Entertainment.ie, and I've been entering every competition for well over a year.

I've given up!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Hi guys sorry i aint been on for a while to thank the poster for the €50 hmv voucher i won, it was in association with headsup.ie got a call while i was in Lanzarote to say id won. THANKS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jules176

Click here to enter to win one of ten holidays worth over €2500 - includes UK also but just standard text rate

Also for a laugh click here, the winner of a comp to NYC got a few nasty comments when she won!! Good love her

www.armchairwinner.com

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

84E3AFB2D4064ECC8A37E7545F610FB5-500.jpg
    Won ticket's to Claudia Carroll's book signing and copy of her latest book thanks to eason book club on facebook. This is me getting my book signed.
    Also won denny breakfast on facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Thanks to the OP for the cadburys UFO competition, I won the daily Wii prize!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement