Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

www.indublin.ie is running a competition for a trip to Northern Ireland and has several competitions for concert tickets in the Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

win a weekend for two at the Portmarnock Hotel :)
    http://www.portmarnock.com/form/join

www.lidl.ie are running a competition for a holiday to Sorrento. Suggested answer is b. trattoria alfredo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Anybody win anything lately??? I,ve won nothing so far this year, yet I enter everything on these boards, its a bit sole destructive!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

gjc wrote: »
    Anybody win anything lately??? I,ve won nothing so far this year, yet I enter everything on these boards, its a bit sole destructive!!:(

I've won quite a few things so far this year, a couple of things from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 javirl

competition for free hamper on facebook. fan no.100 will recieve a "girls nite in" hamper. just look up "hamper It" on facebook.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I am sure you will win one soon. The metro seams to be good I won a meal last week. you have to be quick as the entries have to be in by 12. The competition is in the middle page.
    http://e-edition.metroireland.ie/home.html

Do you go back to check for updates ?
    New competitions come on line all the time.
    entertainment.ie and ivenus.ie regually update.

Are you on twitter ?
    culch_ie
    movies_ie
    beautie
    savvyshopperie
    Iheartfreebooks
    all post on twitter when they have new comps.

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=hamper+it&init=quick#/CarlsbergComedy?ref=nf
    facebook is also good for competitions.

http://www.cheapeats.ie/
    will have a new competition on Monday.

Good luck!

Thanks eliza64 for the feedback, I have not subscribed to facebook or twitter so i will do so today. I hope this might change my luck, its also nice to know that competitions are getting won by real people. The majority of competitions on the boards are online ones, is that a sign of modern times are there no postal entries out there any more? I also feel that there may also be a decrease overall in competitions out there due to recession (oh I hate that word!!) times. I have my eyes peeled for comps and hopefully can add some soon. TA!!!

• Advertisement

Regarding the Real Madrid Comp, do you send in an entry each day or do you collect all the answers and then send in one email at the end? Do you know??

Regarding the Real Madrid Comp, do you send in an entry each day or do you collect all the answers and then send in one email at the end? Do you know??

I am not sure send one each day in case that is the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 javirl

Hamper It competition on facebook has changed.. anyone a fan by sept 1st will be in with a chance of winning it... much fairer !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Just won my first comp of the year!! :):)

A bike to the value of €350 from Rowntree Randoms

Different competions every couple of days, todays one is for a digital camera. My friend won a PSP the other day.

All you have to do is become a fan of their page on facebook and reply to their status question whith your answer.

Comp on eason's facebook page for t shirt

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/topic.php?uid=55448867096&topic=9006
    Mabel & Violet's Virtual Watercooler make a comment and win a 10euro voucher each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Fiona4037

eliza64 wrote: »

Cheers Eliza64 got an email today to i won a t-shirt! Wahoo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

L.S.F wrote: »
    Just won my first comp of the year!! :):)

A bike to the value of €350 from Rowntree Randoms

Different competions every couple of days, todays one is for a digital camera. My friend won a PSP the other day.

All you have to do is become a fan of their page on facebook and reply to their status question whith your answer.

Well done!!!! Fab prize

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

More prudence competitions

Lavender-mint, lemongrass and tangerine-orange are just three of ten delish-sounding ZUM soap flavours, exclusively available at Dublin's Nelsons Homeopathic Dispensary. Made from goat's milk, herbs and pure essential oils, we'd nearly recommend that they're good enough to eat - but we decided to give ten of them away to lucky PruZine readers instead.

Interested? Send us an email to win@prudence.ie with 'Name' in the subject line, making sure to include your name and address.

2.The allure of a shiny pout really can't be underestimated, though we're all aware that gloss is less than lasting. But beauty brand Rimmel is on the case with new Stay Glossy wands which promise up to six hours shine, thanks to fancy technological wizardry and a new pout-perfecting applicator. Ten shades are on offer from work-friendly nudes through rock'n'roll reds and of course, we've got some to give away.

Ten of you will win two of the new lip glosses and to enter email win@prudence.ie with 'Gloss Goss' in the subject line, making sure to include your name and address. Competition closes Wednesday August 19th at 9am.

Shock Tactics
    comp 3 june 10th 09
    Styling products that are effective and affordable tick all our prudent boxes and Shockwaves have come up trumps with its new line of gels, waxes and creams. Seven performance products make up the range and while they're mostly aimed at fellas, we're all familiar with the old saying, 'what's yours is mine', eh?

To be in with a chance to win three products from the new range, email win@prudence.ie with 'Hard Hold' in the subject line, making sure to include your name and address. Competition closes Wednesday August 19th at 9am.

http://www.crescentrow.co.uk/

I found a key code
    CRLSG

enter the code on the key you can win the entire Crescent Row set, one of 10 £250 Benefit goodie bags or discounts and free make-uppers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Win an overnight stay for your thoughts.....

Here at Woodlands we are offering 1 nights complimentary Bed & Full Irish Breakfast for 2 Adults in celebration of Arthur Guinness Day 24th September. All you have to do is email us your suggestions on how we can celebrate this day and mark this special occassion.The best suggestion will win the prize!

Send your suggestions to : dfitzgerald@woodlands-hotel.ie . We will post the winner of this competition on our weekly newsletter before the end of the month!Good Luck!!

This was in their newsletter.

Coke Zero Ireland facebook comp
    Become one of our first 100 fans to be in to win a new 'voiceover' iPod Shuffle, spread the word!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coke-Zero-Ireland/139774510897

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Thanks very much Eliza for the coke zero comp, My sister won the shuffle this morning. She's thrilled :)

Great to see that people are winning from these posts! well done!! Keep the submissions coming!! I'm next hopefully looking for a first win!

www.eason.ie has a competition for a trip to Paris.

www.gaietyarklow.com has several competitions for film/cinema related prizes. It is the cinema attached to the Bridgewater shopping centre Arklow Co Wicklow

www.movies-at.ie/ has a competition for a free month pass to Dundrum cinemas. I think the answer to The Dundrum based question is 2005.

https://www.cineworld.ie/competitions
    Cineworld in Dublin has a few cinema based competitions

• Advertisement

www.draiocht.ie
    has a series of several competitions for tickets to Draiocht theatre in Blanchardstown.
    Go to the site and scroll down till you you see a small face and an ad on the right hand side to win a gift voucher for 20 euros. Click on this and it will bring up a series of other competitions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement