Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think Sarah is dead???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mr.S wrote: »
    the end part of that trailer..
    I wonder how Sucré and tbag escape sona
    With great suspense and tension I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

she falls in to a blender and her last words are that she tells micheal that she loves him and then she. by this time her legs are gone and she becomes mince meat, horrible i know but hey, who watchs prison break.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Overature wrote: »
    she falls in to a blender and her last words are that she tells micheal that she loves him and then she. by this time her legs are gone and she becomes mince meat, horrible i know but hey, who watchs prison break.

Obviously not you or you wouldnt have made such a pointless post that doesnt even make sense. "and then she.by this time her legs are gone"
    Go troll elsewhere if you dont watch the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

She is alive. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement