Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you report posts?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I've never done it, if I saw something that really deserved it I'd consider it...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

FunkZ wrote: »
    I've never done it, if I saw something that really deserved it I'd consider it...
    Fcuk off you whiney cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

biko wrote: »
    Hugs and buys a pint for Orlee :)

holding you to that biko!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Got banned yesterday for saying this.

someone was going about what’s better the 60gb ps3 or the new 40gb ps3 & i said messing : you cant polish a turd.

So neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Gumbyman

I heard that if you report a post 5 times Candyman appears behind you and sticks his hand up your hole. The one without the hook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Never

I've been in a fair few heated debates in the soccer forum and never reported anything. Take it like a man!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I report all posts you know kind of like a review. e.g. This post was very informative and well written or This post "+1" did not contribute very much to the debate.

7.8 million reports and counting. :D

How's my posting report me

I think I've probably reported 3 people, maybe more. Think 1 was for commercial spam, not sure what the other was for, but one was definately someone giving me personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

biko wrote: »
    Occasionally - spam or Dublin threads in AH ;)
    Orlee wrote: »
    I'd agree with the Dublin posts. It can be mighty annoying and Im a Dub myself
    Orlee wrote: »
    holding you to that biko!!!!! ;)

Advertisement