Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DS/ID on Carzone

Options
  • 02-02-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

All you Citroen fans out there, you might want to have a look at the 67 ID 19 B on carzone, needs a bit of work, but at 650 euro, you can't go wrong. I have been in touch with the guy, in North county Dublin, and he has sent me very good photos and details, regarding the car. Unfortunately, i don't have the space for working on it. It's a beauty. Goodluck and keep us posted on it's progress

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭mustang68

I had a really good look though carzone and didn't find it, can you post a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I scanned the classic section top to bottom but could'nt see it.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭mustang68

Also tried CBG.ie, no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kidloco

Sorry guys, just had a look on the site myself, and it's gone alright, he had said he was waiting on a guy from down south to get back to him, so he must of got back, that was Saturday morning, i had spoke to him, he mailed me a load of photos of the car at various stages.I can mail the photos if anyone wants to see them, don't really want to post them, if thats ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Datchoo

Hi Kidloco...do you still have those 1967 ID19b pics and if so, any chance you could email them to me? I have a 1967 ID19b myself.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement