Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

DS/ID on Carzone

• 02-02-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ kidloco

All you Citroen fans out there, you might want to have a look at the 67 ID 19 B on carzone, needs a bit of work, but at 650 euro, you can't go wrong. I have been in touch with the guy, in North county Dublin, and he has sent me very good photos and details, regarding the car. Unfortunately, i don't have the space for working on it. It's a beauty. Goodluck and keep us posted on it's progress

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭ mustang68

I had a really good look though carzone and didn't find it, can you post a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,981 ✭✭✭✭ mike65

I scanned the classic section top to bottom but could'nt see it.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭ mustang68

Also tried CBG.ie, no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ kidloco

Sorry guys, just had a look on the site myself, and it's gone alright, he had said he was waiting on a guy from down south to get back to him, so he must of got back, that was Saturday morning, i had spoke to him, he mailed me a load of photos of the car at various stages.I can mail the photos if anyone wants to see them, don't really want to post them, if thats ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Datchoo

Hi Kidloco...do you still have those 1967 ID19b pics and if so, any chance you could email them to me? I have a 1967 ID19b myself.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement