Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses for 2008 are up!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Come back callaway92! Something was happening on this board, and I missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Oh Bill, not to worry.
    I propose we keep this thread alive in honour of our saviour - Callaway92.

Wasn't it callaway92 who eventually toppled the Khmer Rouge regime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

I don't know, but his dress sense is amazing and God, he can putt... be still, my beating heart.

You know that vaguely uncomfortable feeling you get when you realise that almost every second post in a thread is yours?

Well I have none of that. I am too proud to honour C92.

• Advertisement

Pride is a sin, us mere mortals cannot dare to feel pride when in the presence of those such as callaway92.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Aw, now he's gone, we've got no-one to play with anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

callaway92 wrote: »
    So...so gay....how sad

No, what's sad is randomly turning up on a board you have absolutely nothing to do with and proceeding to randomly insult everyone for no fathomable reason. I realise you can only play golf during the day, but do you really have to spend your nighttime hours honing in your skills as a bastard? Forgive me for doubting that you'll have a better future than us, but when the economy falls I can't help but feel that there's more job security for us doctors than for your Wonder Golf Emporium.

Sorry for ignoring the posts that came after this one, but I felt I had to reply to this obnoxious little gob****e in some way. And if I get reprimanded for this post, I couldn't write a better one to end on.

I'll finish by noting that, while you can't spell wanker with callaway, callaway is a wanker. The punchline's in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You really should have read the whole thread.

Mmm, that would be a valid option alright. Dhera, it happens.

So is anyone actually considering Superhero Science? It seems a little like a Sky One TV programme to me

• Advertisement

Callaway92 is eight times the man you'll ever be! At least.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Jack Lynch wrote: »
    Mmm, that would be a valid option alright. Dhera, it happens.

So is anyone actually considering Superhero Science? It seems a little like a Sky One TV programme to me

I know two people going for it.

My no.1 is Journalisim, followed by Drama, Globulisation and something else, which may very well be international relations. I have forgotten.

Wait, wait, wait. You all seem to be forgetting what we're here to discuss: the everlasting greatness of Callaway92.

Jeez, at least TRY to stay on topic, guys.

Sorry Jim.

Callaway92 is a shortened version of his full name; Callaway92inches

Globulisation? Is that some obscure branch of fluid dynamics? The courses get more and more specific...

Of course, it was callaway92 who came up with the first principles of fluid dynamics. Newton just stole them off him.

Indeed, but C92 did not resist the theft, for he knew that attachment is the root of all suffering. Unfortunately a short, fat, bald monk of some repute soon stole that one from him too.

No wonder he's so bitter. A lesser man would have killed himself by now

But he turns his bitterness to creative things, like designing the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, or designing prothetic limbs for puppies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

In all seriousness, it has taken that troll (peace be on his handicap) to breathe some life into this place... An achievement in itself, really...

I like this place with life in it. Much better than the death which characterised the past couple of years. That is why we must hail to C92, the greatest poet, inventor, statesman and dueller of our age.

• Advertisement

...world's greatest lover, mathematical prodigy, explorer of the tropics, concert pianist and violinist, noted philanthropist and famed aeronaut. The first great polymath of our times, a true Renaissance man for the 21st century.

...even though he was born in the 17th and just didn't bother with anything trivial like dying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Zebby

Or learning that whole Basic-Social-Interaction thing. Too great a man for fripperies such as these.

Advertisement