Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 - Free text to ANY network ANYtime

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

dougs09 wrote: »
    either way. 02 are ripping us off, they offer this deal to pre pay customers, what the hell is different from them to someoen who pays a contract each month, i;m giving them X amount of money each month, so why can't they throw in unlimited texts to me, when they can offer it to ssomeone who puts 20 euro in,

Well then ditch your contract

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Are free texts available to customers on prepay, if they top up 20e a month? like meteor?:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sitec wrote: »
    Are free texts available to customers on prepay, if they top up 20e a month? like meteor?:confused:

Afraid so.

You use very little credit each month?

Might be better with tesco maybe, or if you do stick with o2 that you just topup every second month. Topup €20, get your free 30 days of texts, then just use the €20 credit till its zero and purchase again. This works a lot better since they changed the terms, as before it went by a calender month, so it wouldnt be practical to do this.

Davy wrote: »
    Afraid so.

You use very little credit each month?

Might be better with tesco maybe, or if you do stick with o2 that you just topup every second month. Topup €20, get your free 30 days of texts, then just use the €20 credit till its zero and purchase again. This works a lot better since they changed the terms, as before it went by a calender month, so it wouldnt be practical to do this.

Thanks, what do i have to do to activate free texts? Just top up 20e? Are they free to all networks?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks, what do i have to do to activate free texts? Just top up 20e? Are they free to all networks?

Login to here: https://www.o2online.ie/NASApp/MyAccount/ChangePricePlanServlet.htm

And select then plan you want:

Plus= free o2 calls and texts,

OR

More = free texts to any network.

After you have done this, topup by €20. It should be activated after a few hours

• Advertisement

The offer is over I think.:mad:

The offer is over I think.:mad:

Its not, just says it is ;)

Davy wrote: »
    Its not, just says it is ;)

How do i go about getting the offer Dave? Cant do it online tried for a while. Should I just ring them?

Ye customer care will do it for you.

Advertisement