Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"They'll need a fukking stake to kill me"

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

He has been shot a few times, and each case he was riddled with bullets, hes like the terminator, Must be because he does a lot of work out. I heard fit people can survive better than others in incidents like this.

Do you know what i find funny...The amount of people that say "I know someone that knows him" or "Hes my unlce", Same with the 'gen-d-ral' as he is called by scummers. :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The General was from Rathmines so a fair few students would of known him alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Pfft! Hitler had over a hundred attempt on his life. Ultimately he had to kill himself...

A job worth doing is worth doing yourself!

I think that all the media should stop using all these nicknames for these guys. It just gives them a tough image. They should replace them with things like "pussy willow" or "kitten cuddler". Then these guys would be ashamed to show there face, and as a result all crime would be instantly reduced. QED!

Advertisement