Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail into Microsoft Outlook

Options
  • 23-01-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hotmail into Microsoft Outlook: -

I have a hotmail email account and want the emails to go into my Microsoft Outlook and have tried everything to no avail, tried to get holp online, etc. Can anybody help me?
    Thanks.
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

You need to have a very early hotmail account (pre 2000) or else pay for the premium service

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

Ah that explains it, thanks a million - I was getting the feeling that I had to pay for something! Save me spending lots more hours trying to wirk that out! Wonder could I forward a hotmail email to another maybe eircom.net emial address and set up that in Outlook!? Would this work?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 avan199

You can simply transfer your Hotmail emails to Microsoft Outlook using MSOutlookTools Hotmail Email Backup Wizard. With this tool you can convert your all mailbox items into Outlook in few steps. Not only that, the software export your files without affecting the data structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭thomas 123

I think you should take this opportunity to set up gmail - MS outlook is filled with ads now and they are always nagging me to use their premium version.

Google is focused on business users I think so cant see them charging for a while more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement