Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet explorer questions

Options
  • 19-01-2008 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

I would like to return to using IE. However there
    are a few issues that I'd like to sort out to make it meet the ease of use of firefox.

1. Tabs. If i want to close a tab in FF i just need to click the 'x'. However in IE i need to actually click the tab to make it active first and then click the x. This is kind of annoying, is there a workaround?

2. Bookmarks. In FF i had a bar at the top that had my bookmarks. It seems in IE i can only get them along the side. Any way to have a toolbar at the top where i can click them easily?

3. Clicking bookmarks. When i click on a bookmark it opens in a new tab instead of the current one. Any way to make it open in the current (active) tab?

Advertisement