Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TF UK comic

Options
  • 17-01-2008 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Anyone read the UK comics(done by Furman). I've been keeping up with em

1. Ok
    2.Eh
    3.Good
    4.Liked it
    5. Good
    6. iffy
    7. Not a great story

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Been buying them on Bulk and shippin gem to folks in other countries.

Indiviual stories have been pretty weak with the starscream one being the worst.

Love issue 2 with Megs and art from Nick Roche. It fit in nicely with the IDW Prequel. But it's he only one that feels that way.
    Althou it's really not a bad book for it's Target audience. Hopefully it last a while as some of the free Toys are mighty niffty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

GWolf wrote: »
    1. Ok
    2.Eh
    3.Good
    4.Liked it
    5. Good
    6. iffy
    7. Not a great story

Anyone who doesnt know the comics would prob be so confused right now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Who cares how bad they seem? Or how weak they look when compared to today's PC aided efforts?

At the end of the day they're still better than that drivel Michael Bay came out with this summer!

I started collecting TF back when Collected Comics 1 came out. Despite my parents insistence on binning said comics at every opportunity (why do parents not understand collectibles?) I now have the majority of the US TF comix along with a huge chunk of UK TF ones. And all bagged and tagged baby!

Advertisement