Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Biggest Meal

Options
  • 15-01-2008 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Was reading Rubadubs thread there about the Chinese food and was impressed by the guy who had singapore noodles and chick balls, rice and sauce. Got me thinking about my biggest feed and I thought I'd stick it up here and see about other people. It isn't a competition, just thought it'd be interesting to see what people can consume.

Mine:
    16 Denny Sausages (fried)
    6 Denny Rashers (grilled to perfection - slightly burnt fat)
    3 Mashed potatoes in a loaded tablespoon of butter
    1 Medium tin Bachelors Baked Beans

Ah the days of my prime...... Sometimes I nearly wish I didn't care about my health anymore to go back to eating like a king. Albeit a king with a life expectancy of King Tut. Hey, maybe that's what happened him. Too many fries and chicken balls! Chickity China the Chinese chicken, have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

I can eat a frightening amount for a small girl. At a wedding abroad in summer I ate a seven course meal , more than most of the men ate. I also ate 3 bread rolls between courses. Not something Id do everyday!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Whn I was growing up I was about 5' 10 from when I was 11, same height I am as an adult. I had a huge appetit. Also trained 7 days a week in Karate, basketball, soccer, gaelic, golf, rugby, tennis, hurling etc. Could easily eat three huge dinners in a row...as a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Honestly I have never met someone who could out eat me.

I once said to the girls in my class "I could eat you under the table" and then we fell around the place laughing due to our filthy minds

Portion control is my biggest problem with fat gain.

I was always stick thin in secondary school, the skelaton in the science lab was named after me. So when ever I told anyone i could eat more than them they were always like "yeah right"

When I first met one of my best friends he challenged me to a pizza eating contest. We ordered two 16 inch Super Deluxe pizzas with thick base from four star. I finished mine no problem and started eating some of his one as he couldn't eat half it.

When I get a take away I have to get 2 meals to make it worth my while.

I love spaghetti bolognese and have to be careful not to eat a whole packet of wholemeal spaghetti and a pound of steak mince.

I have made a big effort to control portions or at least the parts I know are very bad for me (I still cant resist meat, love protein foods like eggs and chicken). I went low carb before xmas for 9 weeks and it was a great thing as it really opened my eyes to how I react to carbs, now I only eat them first thing in the morning and pre and post workout (when I need them really).

Advertisement