Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you remember your first kiss,love!!

Options
  • 14-01-2008 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Been along time since mine but my first kiss all those years ago was in a shed with my best friend at the time and two lads from the road where i lived...one of them had just moved and we were making friends with him. my friend decided to snog him but only if i snogged our other friend... so with my eyes closed in i leaned closer only to be met with a tounge like a feckin bullet that nearly choked me and dribble all over my chin....his feckin dribble!!!!!

Talk about bein disgusted, but it didnt put me off i snogged the new guy a few days later and it was bliss it was such bliss that we were snoggin buddies for about 2 years....even if he did turn out to be gay in later years.

My first love i still dont think im over even though it was about 13 years ago...was besotted with this guy we only went out a few months but then he broke up with me:(:(:( never ever got over it....

My first time at getting down to it...well thats a story for another day:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

so guys does you al remember your first?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

First kiss was a friends older sister. Was more like a long peck than a kiss.
    Anyway, it gave me a taste for more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

First kiss was in primary school during kiss catch:eek:
    My first love was at 17 to a 24 y old american girl. Maybe it wasn't love so much as lust but sure im still not sure what love really is.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

ah man good days.i was 14 and it was at a "disco".what a joke of a place.one of these "go around and get as much as you can" buzzes.a nice place to start off anyways.

first love: think im still a bit young to know what love is.but i have had my fair share of close calls.and the first is the worst.the days of immaturity.we went out with eachother 3 times, each time for like a month.she broke up with me every time yet i still went back for more.grrr now im all depressed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

6th class in school at a sports weekend away type thing. They had a "Disco" one of the nights so we kissed in a dark corridor then we waited patiently for my friend and her friend to finish. Standing in awkward silence.

Was on top of the world the next day though, it's funny thinking back on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

First Kiss, She was three years older than me, I was twelfe at the time!
    First love, She is still my love :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

First Kiss was 12 or so down a sort of alley way, went out with her for about 3 weeks. Then she dumped me LOLZ :(

First nook nook I was 14 on mil night :D good times 2000 was for me :D she was 16, went out with her till I was 15, broke it off, she harassed me for 2 years later :(

First love girl I dated from 17-20.. Good times just didn't work out, 2 young and all that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

First kiss: I was about 15 and didn't do religion in school so me and a chinese girl had to leave the class when everyone else was doing it and go down to "the hall" lol, there was a stage there too and we went exploring at the back of it one day and found a room etc etc ect

First love: Was a cnut, don't miss him at all, I wish that all he broke was my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i didnt have my first kiss until i was in 3rd yr in school...so i was about 14.
    I fell for a leaving cert, so he found out, and his friend asked me to meet this guy one day down town at lunch time, so i did...he took me down this alleyway and we his behind a van..very romantic. i was sooo nervous.
    I didnt kiss him anymore, i got over him once he finished his leaving and i started to notice guys my own age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

I have been practising on a lemon for 22 years and I hope to kiss a human before I hit the big Four-O

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

first kiss was in the local cinema, with some smelly ginger. she had no bewbs either. think coz she was like 13 or sumtin. i was 24 ;) not really. i was 14 i think.

first love was when i was 18. still talk every day and still on really good terms.

• Advertisement

The_B_Man wrote: »
    first kiss was in the local cinema, with some smelly ginger. she had no bewbs either. think coz she was like 13 or sumtin. i was 24 ;) not really. i was 14 i think.

first love was when i was 18. still talk every day and still on really good terms.
    :D

i was 13, some lass from galway. met her in majorca. cant remember her name now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

First kiss! Not really.

I rememeber my first love as if it was yesterday as he died when we were going out. I still think we would be together now if he was still alive. I don't think I have been as close and as honest with another person since I was with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

'Tiny Face', we called her. Ah, good times. Wait, god, that makes her sound much worse then she was. Honest, she wasn't that bad looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

first kiss, hmmmm..i was 13 and it was in the church carpark one cold crisp night around halloween. I'd just eaten a garlicy pasta dish. He said he loved garlic!:p
    first love..yeah i don't want to talk about it :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

"'Tiny Face', we called her. Ah, good times. Wait, god, that makes her sound much worse then she was. Honest, she wasn't that bad looking!..."
    Tiny face???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

First kiss was some time in primary school... Class trip to the botanic gardens. I kissed her behind some huge tree. For about... 3 seconds. There was tongue though.

She was also my first love. This despite the fact that we were too shy to ever talk to each other ¬_¬

My first girlfriend was also in primary school... Some girl that I despised. Dunno how I ended up going out with her. But I never kissed her (or anything else). I did buy her chocolates on valentines day though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Was at some local gig in the Black Box in Galway. A friend of a friend. It was like I had a live fish in my mouth :(

My first love is my only love and is still my love!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I don't remember my first kiss, but I do remember the first time a girl swallowed my load :D

Oh, I kissed her after that.

After all, it was my muck and it was all gone :p

First kiss was in primary school when I was 12 or so. She was the slut of the class lol. Wonder hows shes doing now :).

First proper love was in secondary school & was on & off for 2 years. Friends now though and I am finally over her.

Mairt wrote: »
    I don't remember my first kiss, but I do remember the first time a girl swallowed my load :D

ROFL,
    Gotta love big Mairt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

First Kiss- Hayshed- Sun set. 13- Magical.

First Nookie- 15 with my "host" German families daughter on the exchange who was 17. Hostess with the mostess!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Mine was on one of the benches outside Christ Church Cathedral... Went on for quite some time and the care taker wasn't too happy about it.

Had my first experience of oral sex later that day.

EDIT: Actually that sentence makes it sound like I was kissing the care taker... but no... he just came over to move some stone slabs behind the bench while we were at it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

First kiss was when i was 13. Was totally innocent and when he slipped his tongue in my mouth i remember thinking it felt so weird! Practised on him for a while :D
    First love was a few years later. My heart is jumping now remembering how i used to feel everytime i saw him. The butterflies were unreal and he said it was the same for him. We were best friends for a long time, was too weird when we eventually snogged so we stayed friends. I've such fond memories of the times we had together. Happiest most innocent years of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mine was on one of the benches outside Christ Church Cathedral... Went on for quite some time and the care taker wasn't too happy about it.

Had my first experience of oral sex later that day.
    Wow! Usually it takes a few years to make that leap but you managed it in a few hours? That's impressive!

My first kiss: I was five! It wasn't a snog by the way! I was on holidays in Wales (it was the 80s, Wales was exotic then!) and I was hanging around with this little blonde English lad. We were inseparable. And one evening down at the playground he leaned over and kissed me on the lips (:eek: rascal - he was seven!) Such a sweet, romantic moment in the hazy evening sunshine, and of course I ruined it all by breaking the silence and yelling in a big durty Cork accent "WHATCHA DO DAT FOR??!!" The poor little fella was mortified and denied it for the rest of the holiday!
    As I said, he was an older man of seven. I've always preferred older guys - obviously that's what started it all...

First snog: I was 13 and it was with a French guy at the local disco (he was a bit older too). He nearly swallowed my head. It was like sticking my face into a washing machine - disgusting!

First love: I was 14 and SO insane about that gorgeous boy, but he broke my heart... :(

Dudess wrote: »
    Wow! Usually it takes a few years to make that leap but you managed it in a few hours? That's impressive!

Ha... notice how I've conveniently left out what age I was...

Indeed, you scamp. Let's see: you're from the Dublin's northside - therefore my calculations give me... 11?
    By the way, clarification needed: when you say you experienced oral sex - you got or you gave? Or both? While we're on the topic like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

EDIT: Actually that sentence makes it sound like I was kissing the care taker... but no... he just came over to move some stone slabs behind the bench while we were at it...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/dennisandchips/behave.jpg

Dudess wrote: »
    Indeed, you scamp. Let's see: you're from the Dublin's northside - therefore my calculations give me... 11?
    By the way, clarification needed: when you say you experienced oral sex - you got or you gave? Or both? While we're on the topic like...

Ha... just receiving that stage... think I gave about 2 days later when I had full sex for the first time... of course there is MS Paint pic of that in the 'draw your first time' thread.

bah... and making assumptions based on my Northside origins...? tsk.. tsk... I was actually quite a late comer to the whole kissing fad that swept that nation in the late 20th century...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

First love; does anyone actually ever forget them. She got married a few months ago, seems to be quite happy, which is nice as she deserves it.

First kiss/girlfriend; think it was 3 years later (couldn't be bothered doing the maths), still good friends with her, was literally a good night kiss after I'd walked her home.

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »

*giggles* oh you bad boy! :D
    Let's see: you're from Dublin's northside - therefore my calculations give me... 11?

By the way there is no way I believe those of you who say you lost your virginity at 14 or 15! It's just too wrong!

Advertisement