Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy exotic teas

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I did a search on the forum but couldnt find anything other than websites.

I was wondering where a good place in dublin city that would sell teas, and the needed pots etc.

Its for a birthday present and there is not enough time to buy online.

I was also wondering what type of tea you would reccomend, Its for a health conscious person, and I was thinking of trying to buy a black tea sampler, with the pots and things needed to brew them properly.

would green or white be better for them? or should i leave them to later for the next present?

Thanks for any help..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

Go to Joy of Cha in Temple Bar (opposite where Bad Bobs used to be), they sell a lot of herbal teas and really lovely pots, cups, mugs etc. There's also a place in the Georges St Arcade that sells teas.

In terms of what tea, a green tea made of sencha leaves would be best. There's a great one in Joy of Cha and there's plenty knocking about the Oriental Emporium/Asian Market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭fruitbat

I have ordered online with these people and found it good. Not sure if they have a actual shop though - so maybe call them and find out.

http://www.theteamerchant.ie/

Advertisement