Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why sell eggs to scum?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,769 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

jester77 wrote: »
    Nothing worse than being left with egg on your face

being raped?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Overheal wrote: »
    being raped?

Yes, being raped with an egg and left with a yolk on ur face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Ok, Is there one of these in Dublin? Find it & you get the scrote.

Wertz wrote: »
    Oh quit moaning and count yourself lucky it wasn't a hand grenade.
    No... but it was a hen grenade! (boom, boom :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

farohar wrote: »
    Genocide = wiping out people of an ethnic/cultural origin
    What would wiping out people under a certain age be to teach future generations to watch it? Agecide?;)

Scumicide!

• Advertisement

Wow, theres something very hypnotic about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

afair, scummers in the secondary school that I went to never bought eggs, they robbed them. It was tradition to get egged and floured also on a persons b.day. But they where kind enough to wait till the end of the day before doing it so you wouldn't get the day off school for being covered in egg.

In fairness OP, it could of been a lot worse, they could of thrown a rock at your head, which they could find anywhere for free.

Moral of the story: don't use public transport in tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

No... but it was a hen grenade! (boom, boom :D)

Nice.

This whole topic reminded me of something my boss was telling me last year...he was down in Dublin for a gaelic match, went on the slaughter afterwards with some mates. On leaving the pub, he was staggering down the road and stopped at a bus shelter to light a smoke...while trying to light it, a car drove up and someone threw an egg at him...he ducked and it hit the glass of the shelter. "Ya's missed ya's f*ckin' scum" he shouted at them as they tore off up the road, and off he went down the road to his B&B laughing away.
    So he get's up the next morning, fires on his clothes and away to meet his woman in town...when he meets her, she asks him with a funny look, what was he up to last night..."Nothing, why?" he says...."Well what the hell is that on the back of your jacket?" said she...he takes it off and there's dried egg the whole way down it...he reckons it must have hit the glass and splashed onto him or that he leaned back against it or something. He was raging, especially after thinking they'd missed, and after wandering around Dublin for an hour with the jacket the way it was. Eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

My expericence with this egg throwing is one night I was fairly bladdered walkin hm from the boozer, I was on the flyover in my area and someone milled me with an egg, luckily it bounced off my chest and broke on the ground, so it was a simple throw them the finger and laughed, they turned round and tried again and missed again, cretins!

:)

snyper wrote: »
    Wonder could they drag tallagh up to the northside, makes dublin less confusing then. Dublins Literacy levels could be divided by the liffey
    Tallaght ............ similar to athlone actually, .

Athlone is the only place outside Dublin I've ever been where I thought "This place is a fcuking kip". State of the place. Some poor bird got raped the one night we spent there.

So maybe they could drag Tallaght to the Westmeath/Roscommon border.

• Advertisement

If they did that it would shorten my commute to 5 minutes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I was just thinking it could be fun if there was some way of throwing eggs in here. Of course there would have to be a limit on how many eggs one poster could throw. Maybe 1 egg per 100 posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Athlone is the only place outside Dublin I've ever been where I thought "This place is a fcuking kip".

You should really see more of Ireland...there's plenty of places in my eyes that rival Dublin for the title.

Athlone is the only place outside Dublin I've ever been where I thought "This place is a fcuking kip". State of the place. Some poor bird got raped the one night we spent there.

Does not suprise me.

Please dont be in a hurry back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

They should only be allowed hard-boiled eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Archeron

Yes, being raped with an egg and left with a yolk on ur face

Being raped BY an egg and left with his yolk on your face.
    Humptys revenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Mister Fister

FFS, will someone please think of the kids

FFS, will someone please think of the kids

Whats Maddie got to do with this?

Someone mentions rape, and its all maddie madie maddie. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

I'm very excited about the next generation of genetically modified attack eggs. Bouncing eggs? Homing eggs? Eggs that hatch a little chicken in midair that gobs in the victims face? Who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 PaPsToNy

shwa shwa
    rob a car
    has no petrol
    won't go far

so burn it
    so burn it

that is all...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

leaving my school is like a war zone, all the little skobes doing Home ec throw their eggs and flour at everybody

but it's better than the water balloons full of piss that they used to throw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

anto-t wrote: »
    i was on the luas in tallaght...

what were you thinking?
    honestly

Advertisement