Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Women are hot!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

All, I can add, is thateastern european and mediteranean women and men have better skin and stay in shape moreso than Irish/English people.Every polish guy I've ever met must be or recently have been doing some weight training.
    The women look physically fit too.This is the same in the south of france or Italy too though.

pisslips wrote: »
    All, I can add, is thateastern european and mediteranean women and men have better skin and stay in shape moreso than Irish/English people.Every polish guy I've ever met must be or recently have been doing some weight training.
    The women look physically fit too.This is the same in the south of france or Italy too though.

Irish women are world renowned for having beautiful skin.
    My Polish neighbours lift weights with their shirts off in front of the window at night with the curtains open and the lights on.
    I'm not complaining, although I think most are actually quite a petite build

I have noticed many Polish women I know and have worked with, keep their weight under control with unhealthy methods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Polish women are not all that they are cracked up to be IMO. Infact most of the fine Eastern European women that you see here are usually not from Poland at all, they are usually from places like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jamaica

Ye are all in the wrong there. Tahitian/Hawaiian girls are the hottest ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

pisslips wrote: »

Due to the generally warmer climate and more sun shine. Making them happier and thus more active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Raekwon wrote: »
    Polish women are not all that they are cracked up to be IMO. Infact most of the fine Eastern European women that you see here are usually not from Poland at all, they are usually from places like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia etc.
    They all the same to me. If your from any of them countrys I just them Polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Plug wrote: »
    They all the same to me. If your from any of them countrys I just them Polish.

Were you drunk in writing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yep. in the main most of the eastern european women are hot. but the language barrrier can be tough to over come. particularly in terms of the irish sense of humour.

still, definete benefit to the genepool. its gonna be great being a dirty old man in the future :D

in regards to irish blokes being ugly. of course we fecking are, the country was decimated by the famine and attrition, thats why our women arent the may west either. but we're RICH ! women will drop their knickers for that ANY day of the week :):) !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Irish women are world renowned for having beautiful skin.
    World renowned? You're kidding right? Irish people in general have pasty, blotchy skin and that's just the visible parts. The yearly exodus to sunnier climes and the crimes against humanity that is a fat Irish/UK woman in a bikini is another level. The need for Irish women barely out of the womb to cake on the 3 mm of foundation doesn't help.

I will say, seeing as we're being stereotypical, Russian women often apply make up like coco the clown. Electric blue eyeliner is like a belly top on a fat bird, at what point did you think that was a good idea? No really, have you suffered mirror/eyesight failure?

I prefer the latin look anyway so ice cool polish blondes don't do it for me TBH. Whatever greases your gears.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Wibbs wrote: »
    apply make up like coco the clown.

I laughed, class! :p

• Advertisement

eo980 wrote: »
    Were you drunk in writing that?
    Was drinking last night and got up early for work, not a good mix. Just was tired:(
    I was supposed to put "call" before "them".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Some news i just read

Poland picks on UK in sex blame game:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=83422&in_page_id=34

so be careful guys !!!!

Easy to see why here :D
    <snip>
    No Pr0n plz.

Take that link away or you will get banned!!! Hurry Hurry Hurry
    Good link though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Faster faster faster. Fewl.
    !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Raekwon wrote: »

Indeed. Ive known maybe 14 Slovak women via work or my friends work crowd. About three were beautiful, nine pretty damn alright, one would do, and only one was.....ehhhh.......14 pints and even then Id be getting date raped :eek: And thats primarily because she has a god awful haircut.

Honestly though, Slovak men mustnt be able to walk down the street with a straight posture.

Ive only ever met one Estonian girl, and she had actually been here since her early teens before the big rush, had an Irish accent and all. Lithuanians are nice enough, quite well built women though. Big into basketball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

personally, I think all native irish women are hot !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

It's possible that you are not particularly choosy :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Even the uggos?
    Polish women are very tasty indeed, there are 2 fairly hot ones in work.
    There are 2 seriously hot Irish ones as well, so I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this post...

DeepBlue wrote: »
    It's possible that you are not particularly choosy :p.

married, have a new appreciation for women

tman wrote: »
    Even the uggos?
    Polish women are very tasty indeed, there are 2 fairly hot ones in work.
    There are 2 seriously hot Irish ones as well, so I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this post...

hot women are very high maintainence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

a polish woman in work once said to us that she understood why there were homosexual men in Ireland with the state of some of the Irish women :D

I love all the hotties, no matter what nationality.

Doodee wrote: »
    a polish woman in work once said to us that she understood why there were homosexual men in Ireland with the state of some of the Irish women :D

I love all the hotties, no matter what nationality.

There are no gay men in Poland ? Very unlikely

Wouldn't surprise me with the women over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Plug wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me with the women over there.

What the fat ones who could crush a tank?

"Kiss me or I crush you..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Doodee wrote: »

In the name of your mother, sister/sisters GF etc you should have gave her a kick in the gee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Actually given Polish society's stance on homosexuality, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a hell of a lot of closet-dwelling over there.
    There was a survey done in that other haven of tolerance, Northern Ireland, a few years ago, which revealed that there are ZERO lesbians in the six counties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

humbert wrote: »
    Meh, every country has nice people/nasty people, stupid people/intelligent people('cept america), sexy people/fugly people and while there are sometimes broad social differences that may appeal to one person more than another it's just chance in the end what sort of character you meet.
    Agreed. This thread is a load of cock. And people, please quit with your "Irish people are disgusting" crap, it's starting to grate big time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement