Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley Fitness

Options
  • 08-01-2008 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hello everybody,
    I hope this is the right area for this question.
    Took a visit to Liffey Valley Fitness the other day and was impressed enough with the setup, more than enough for my needs. I just really want to loose weight dont wana turn into Arny or anything.
    I thought though the price was a little high, 65 euro a month, is this the going rate now for gym membership? And the joining fee was 99euro.

Thanks.
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Hello everybody,
    I hope this is the right area for this question.
    Took a visit to Liffey Valley Fitness the other day and was impressed enough with the setup, more than enough for my needs. I just really want to loose weight dont wana turn into Arny or anything.
    I thought though the price was a little high, 65 euro a month, is this the going rate now for gym membership? And the joining fee was 99euro.

Thanks.
    P.

thats €4 cheaper a month than crunch, and 1€ cheaper on the joining fee. dont know how this compares tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Don't mean to bring up an old thread but do you have to pay a joining fee on top of your monthly fee?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

squared wrote: »
    Don't mean to bring up an old thread but do you have to pay a joining fee on top of your monthly fee?
    I'm sure if you read the first two posts you'll find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

haggle them, most gyms will drop the joining fee if ur insistant enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

haggle them, most gyms will drop the joining fee if ur insistant enough

Thanks for the replies, its just i want to join for the summer, I'll have a much cheaper gym when I'm back in college come September. A joining fee never even crossed my mind till I saw this thread, is it not enough that they are robbing us blind monthly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

well when both me and my sister joined a gym( different ones:TF and Jackies kellies) neither of us paid joining fees and i paid at the very beginning in full and she pays monthly

Advertisement