Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

no good

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭e30fitz

no joy got no run for my money tommorrow isanother day love a bet on a saturday 4 draws in the soccer looks a good bet:eek:

got a tip for newmarket in the 4.15 elkmait ciaran fallon is riding him hes at 33/to 1 e/w bet

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭e30fitz

ill have a look at that in the 4.15
    :cool: got a tip for strawberrydaquiri in new market ryan moore on should be around 4 to one i was told

strawberrydaquiri 2nd did e/w :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

naughto wrote: »
    strawberrydaquiri 2nd did e/w :D:D

Delicious cocktail too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Just got good word for a horse called Sabatini in the 7 at Wolves, bout 4/1 at the moment, have been told there may be a bit of a gamble on him so might not get a much better price..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Ah well. Not the best run, strange race non of the gambled on horses featuring

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Total Gallery Longchamp 12.35

Currently 19 on BF, ive had small ew on him, was told to back him this morning by a friend of the owner.

Be warned this horse has let them down on a few gambles, but the trip to France and Murtagh on board gives me some confidence

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Tequela Lord in Tipp @ 1555 today. Heard it has a great e/w chance 16/1 at the mo in PP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

mike65 wrote: »
    Thats a "hunch" Casela Park was given the very dubious ride the other night, clearly he is a better horse than the result suggested and should win the odds reflect the fact though.

I just watched it back - the jockey was clearly holding him and then letting go forward then holding so he didn't place.

they got a 3 year ban

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/casela-park-connections-get-three-year-bans/775276/

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

will1977 wrote: »
    Tequela Lord in Tipp @ 1555 today. Heard it has a great e/w chance 16/1 at the mo in PP

Pitty they dont pay out on first 7..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

hurricane twister 33/1 - 40/1
    2.45 Navan
    e/w

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Ludlow 15:50 Cosavita 40/1 e/w

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

1000/1 in running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Like the look of Will If I Want in the 4.10 at Exeter at 16/1. Nice 8 runner race so your getting max value. He was traveling very well and very much in contension before falling four out on his chasing debut at Worchester in July. He'll rather the groud with a little more give in it as it is today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

Destiny Blue 2/1 newbury 4.30
    George Baker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

todays best bet runs at wolverhampton at 7 40 tonight a horse called shelfa beaten a length by the fav for tonights race one pound better off.the fav is 11 to 4 shelfah is 8 to 1 stan james.Stable in good form and top jockey at the course n callan rides.Looks a knock ew and ive had 50 ew.I tipped a long priced loser a few weeks ago but this one has a real chance and she has already won on the aw get on.

todays best bet runs at wolverhampton at 7 40 tonight a horse called shelfa beaten a length by the fav for tonights race one pound better off.the fav is 11 to 4 shelfah is 8 to 1 stan james.Stable in good form and top jockey at the course n callan rides.Looks a knock ew and ive had 50 ew.I tipped a long priced loser a few weeks ago but this one has a real chance and she has already won on the aw get on.
    8 to 1 still available though strangely its ony 7.6 to 1 on betfair looks good value to get the weekend exes.

8 to 1 still available though strangely its ony 7.6 to 1 on betfair looks good value to get the weekend exes.
    ladbrokes still going 8s shorter with everyone else inc betfair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

4th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 uracucksucker

spring hawk in dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spring hawk in dundalk

currently 14/1 with PP

currently 14/1 with PP
    also just got big word for a horse called lord aeryn in 5.10 nottingham..sorry bout short notice..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Got word Joe Smooth is a bit of a machine in the last at Fairyhouse Today!

Now a N/R

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

spring hawk in dundalk

Cheers for that. Stuck it in a f/c with the fav just in case and it paid 34/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Cheers for that. Stuck it in a f/c with the fav just in case and it paid 34/1.

likewise, thanks for the post

likewise, thanks for the post
    nice 1 sandeman and admiralofthefleet,pity i didnt think of doing dat myself,ah well had 50 e/w on it at 16s so still happy,,pity it didnt win doh.

willie mullins horse in d last in limerick,,

• Advertisement

willie mullins horse in d last in limerick,,
    horse wos withdrawn,keep an eye ou for it doh,will run soon wen ground softens and will win..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement