Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

Templers Hall... F**kin Pig! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

BOLLOX TO THAT ANYWAY.

Not quite the dead cert we were hoping for, oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I hate two words: 'Cert' and 'Dead'.

And I especially hate them when they're put together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Vets Cert and Dead loss works better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭kingshankly

lads you could do worse than back whistledownthewind each way in the lincon on saturday backed it during the week at 33/1 for myself and a coulple of shrewdies probably still 20/1 ,i also have expresso star backed at 10/1 now a 7/2 shot but there is no way i would advise anyone to back it at this rediculous price. keep an eye on delegator in the guinneas think 25/1 is still available was 33s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

templars hall .................

turned off the race he was still running!!!!.......did he finish yet?

hate to see that dead cert stuff too:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

good job i did,nt back him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mugs ^
    ¦
    ¦

guinesssmilie.gif:p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

Have word he is prime for this race good ew bet currently 16/1 from 25's
    Kempton 7.20

I can see some logic at 17s from 26 on PP. Last run saw horse miss break and held up out the back, finnished very strongly. That was over 6f, tonight is 7. The draw is in its favour as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

sorry guys came from what i thought was a good source!! never really threatened!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

i bet there wasnt many on mon mome 100/1.i backed it in last years race freaking typical,looked to have no chance.furthest i got was darkness 13th.my son had the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

lads you could do worse than back whistledownthewind each way in the lincon on saturday backed it during the week at 33/1 for myself and a coulple of shrewdies probably still 20/1 ,i also have expresso star backed at 10/1 now a 7/2 shot but there is no way i would advise anyone to back it at this rediculous price. keep an eye on delegator in the guinneas think 25/1 is still available was 33s

you done well with expresso star avic!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Delegator is now 8/1!

Amigomenor wrote: »
    Delegator is now 8/1!

kingshanklys 33/1 looking tasty now.. delegator due to run at the craven meeting next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Knobs

after getting word that shark man tomorrow evening in wolverhampton is a good thing. same source as 3 winning tips in my thread ''fairyhouse''

''fill your boots'':Dhopefully

Fratellino is a n/r so bit of a peno kick that selection! Prolly go off at 2/1 at best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭trivium

hivikos in the 2:45 in cheltenham, nicholls has had the 2 out of the last 3 winners in this race, currently 11/1 from 14/1, worth a small e/w at least

delgator is now a 7/2 :eek:

delgator is now a 7/2 :eek:

jesus you have some value .. on a negetive note mate the craven is not the best of trials latley.

• Advertisement

jesus you have some value .. on a negetive note mate the craven is not the best of trials latley.

You'd have to be impressed with the way he quickened. This horse has being burning up the gallops at home and as long as he doesn't hit the front too early should be ok and not better man than spencer to play late

I guess you'd need to see the times to have a better idea but he left the field for dead when the button was pushed.

mike65 wrote: »
    I guess you'd need to see the times to have a better idea but he left the field for dead when the button was pushed.

i often wonder just where on the horse is that button:D

think the times were slower today but he showed a great turn of foot.

A lucky Yankee e/w on

4.20 Le Cadre Noir - class horse will need to break quickly in 5f dash
    4:50 Squadron - exellent weight back on the flat, Ryan Moore on board
    3.10 Maoineach - American bred Group winner
    2:35 Manassas - lightly raced, winning Spring Mile on seasonal debut, more to come with any luck.

Approx 77/1 as yankee or 680/1 straight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

mike65 wrote: »
    A lucky Yankee e/w on

4.20 Le Cadre Noir - class horse will need to break quickly in 5f dash
    4:50 Squadron - exellent weight back on the flat, Ryan Moore on board
    3.10 Maoineach - American bred Group winner
    2:35 Manassas - lightly raced, winning Spring Mile on seasonal debut, more to come with any luck.

Approx 77/1 as yankee or 680/1 straight!

Any luck with that mike? 680/1 is HUGE!

Adam

None at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Ahh well, would have been sweet if it had of come in!

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Got two tips today
    Nadeen - 2.10 Brighton 2/1
    Kew Jumper - 3.10 Ludlow 5/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

art value
    17.25 lingfield

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 lilywhites1982

Lads none of your messing with Delegator or Rip Van Winkle, Mastercraftsman is definitely the one to back tomorrow at 4/1 there's at least each-way value in backing him!

According to this article (2000 Guineas Preview)
    he has a great chance of winning and I have a neat €220 on him so he better.. Thats 110 each way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement