Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice you would give yourself if you could go back in time...

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

I am from the future and here's my advice to you all.

1. Learn to speak Chinese.
    2. Accept the teachings of the Qu'ran.

Those two will cover you for both sides of the new world order and it wouldn't do you any harm to send Kim Jong-il a birthday card (he's the vice-president of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Eastern Earth).

3. Stop complaining about Pat Kenny because he will still be hosting the Late Late show although now it's a daily lunchtime show and most of the guests will be members of the CPC or leading Imams.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Don't scratch it, you'll make it worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,307 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Don't wear a bag on your back when on a motorcycle.

Go to the hospital fuchwit, it's not a dent it's a concave skull fracture.

Enjoy your pancreas, kidneys and right eye while they're good.

Don't quit the showjumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

go to certain large mcd event instead of the gaeltacht. yes, you are going to get paid to be on holiday, but you will never get the chance to see audioslave again!

bah, stupid de la rocha.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,757 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Tell myself not to be such a douchebag about coming to live in ireland when i was 13.

Also tell myself to bet large sums of money on the presidential elections. Easier to remember than horse races :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Go for the bulge at the back, Instead of the bulge at the front...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Never ever ever say"Giddy uuup Trigger" when about to pop your load in ANY female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'd go back just over a year ago and tell myself to speak out instead of being reticent about how I feel.

My life would be a lot different if I had.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Never ever ever say"Giddy uuup Trigger" when about to pop your load in ANY female.
    oh god i hope this is true..

id probably go with either
    "put some effort into your studies"
    or
    "go to boards beers..."

Advertisement