Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I gots teh powa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Congrats, Dudess, always knew ya had it in ya. Hopefully by this time tomorrow all the Dubs will be banned and we can make a fresh start to the new year, Year Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

dudess put them to shame ;)

any sights on a first ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Nah, none yet. Bastards!
    agamemnon wrote: »
    Congrats, Dudess, always knew ya had it in ya. Hopefully by this time tomorrow all the Dubs will be banned and we can make a fresh start to the new year, Year Zero.
    Oooh a New Boards Order - I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Congrats Dudess ..... just drop me a PM if you want me to act the prick ... I'll help you pop your bannage cherry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

^^
    Hey look he's doing it already, Dudess must've sent that PM;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I demand that Terry nreturns to us in all his infantile glory! Not only were spammers dealt with justly but also pricks.

But Dudess is a regular so I guess she knows the score.

BTW: You were the 6th person in line to mod AH 6th and there were only 6 entrants.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,339 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Fap fap..oh theres no bannage yet?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Dudess will be Karoma in a year. Karoma will be Giblet in a year. Giblet will be WWM in a year. WWM will be too busy testing games to use boards.ie in a year. :)

pid() wrote: »
    Dudess will be Karoma in a year. Karoma will be Giblet in a year. Giblet will be WWM in a year. WWM will be too busy testing games to use boards.ie in a year. :)

Lollers QFT

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck Dudess.

Fairwell from AH Terry :'-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Dudess wrote: »
    A new era for Boards. Bye Terry. Hello everyone! I'm nice.

You did enough groveling to get the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

whats this thread about???:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Dudess has the Powah!!!

(she now moderates this forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, im really not sure whypeople thought i was taking the piss when i asked for mods and then announced that dudess would be taking the post.

makes me laugh at all the people who wrote snide little remarks in various places about mods taking the piss out of users.

****tards.

WWM - plays it old skool..or WWM skool..listen..its the skool of WWM

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Longfield wrote: »
    WWM - plays it old skool..or WWM skool..listen..its the skool of WWM

Sir, are you posting while drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Dia Duit Dudess.

yeah, im really not sure whypeople thought i was taking the piss when i asked for mods and then announced that dudess would be taking the post.

makes me laugh at all the people who wrote snide little remarks in various places about mods taking the piss out of users.

****tards.

You did that just to make 6th cry didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Right Dudess this is how its gonna happen. To me, your new soil on my plantation. You have a duty to respect me, and by respect I mean threathen me with a ban, ever, and I will, hunt you down...and kick...your ass.

On a lighter note, WELCOME! And Happy New Year! Hope it brings many smiles... :D

• Advertisement

nesf wrote: »
    Sir, are you posting while drinking?

Thats an outragious suggestion, are you not drinking?
    I may regret this in the morning but right noiw I AM sIRE kbd wARRIOPR eXTRME

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Longfield wrote: »
    I may regret this in the morning but right noiw I AM sIRE kbd wARRIOPR eXTRME

I'm not going to fall for you whispering sweet nothings in my ear again..

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Right Dudess this is how its gonna happen. To me, your new soil on my plantation. You have a duty to respect me, and by respect I mean threathen me with a ban, ever, and I will, hunt you down...and kick...your ass.

On a lighter note, WELCOME! And Happy New Year! Hope it brings many smiles... :D

Muscled much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I love women with authority :cool:

Authorise me :cool: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

6th wrote: »
    Congrats Dudess ..... just drop me a PM if you want me to act the prick ... I'll help you pop your bannage cherry ;)

I thought you did that all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

You mean he's been acting ? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, but the real question is: who will be scojones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Dudess wrote: »
    Indeed. My first course of action will be to merge After Hours with the Cork City and County forums.

Nonsense. Your first action will be to make me a cup of tea gawjus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Ah, but the real question is: who will be scojones?

:D

scojones' position can never be filled.

>_>

<_<

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

scojones ... can never be filled.
    I heard that all right ... >_>

Advertisement