Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Please HELP ... Beginning ICAI

• 22-12-2007 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ madnirvana

I want to joing ICAI next year as a School leaver which takes 5.5 years..

Can anyone help me is it better to start ICAI as a school leaver or should i do my BA in Accountancy and Finance from D.C.U (3 yrs) then join ICAI as a graduate?

Also how many exemptions will i achieve if i do BA Acc and Finance from DCU?

Which route is better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 chump

madnirvana wrote: »
    I want to joing ICAI next year as a School leaver which takes 5.5 years..

Can anyone help me is it better to start ICAI as a school leaver or should i do my BA in Accountancy and Finance from D.C.U (3 yrs) then join ICAI as a graduate?

Also how many exemptions will i achieve if i do BA Acc and Finance from DCU?

Which route is better?

degree is better
    It's not all about the end goal. It's as much about the journey :D
    Enjoy 3 years of college life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 The_Hustler

I agree with chump, and the degree will exempt you from prof 1 and 2 or cap 1 and 2, whatever it is now, but you'll still have prof 3s and the final entrance exams (FAEs).

Advertisement