Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posters who have changed usernames?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

DesF wrote: »
    Can I be in the gang?

Me too :D

I'm beginning to miss my old one now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Spankeh wrote: »
    Im still here

I don't see a username there anymore, just pedobear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I was around in 2001, under a different account. If only I could remember the password, my e-penis might grow a couple of feet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Rhyme wrote: »
    I don't see a username there anymore, just pedobear.

Lol

Loli

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've never changed my username but I've changed my real name a few times. Gotta stay ahead of the cops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

On that note - how do I go about changing my username - starting to hate mine :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You have to be a subscriber. See here for details on how to become a subscriber and some of the other benefits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can request the name change in the Helpdesk. Go to UserCP->Group Memberships and then change to the Subscriber Group to get your starz!

Post up a thread here asking for a name change. An admin will get around to it when ever they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i changed my name from project-mayhem

sometimes a man just needs radical change

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Done and done ... thanks

Advertisement