Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pickpocketed at the Nightlink

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Quality wrote: »
    I think we have a walter mitty story here

It's very flattering to have my very own cyberstalker. All this just because I insinuated you had a big bottom? Luv I'd happily feed you crisps to put more junk in that big ol' trunk of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

ScumLord wrote: »
    I only got robbed once out in Prague, I was hammered drunk and penniless I'd spent my last Euro on a hot dog from the street on the way back to my hostel and this Roma one came up to me selling sex. I told her I hadn't a penny on me. She started sticking her hands in my pockets and I just let her off because I thought I'd nothing in there. After a while I realised I did have my phone on me and sure enough it was gone, I asked for it back she gave it back and said sorry, we said goodnight and parted ways. overall not an unpleasant experience. :)

So if you had a few bob would you have paid her for a ride? at least ya got a bit of a feel.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Pigman II wrote: »
    It's very flattering to have my very own cyberstalker. All this just because I insinuated you had a big bottom? Luv I'd happily feed you crisps to put more junk in that big ol' trunk of yours.

I am sure you are too busy,,, beating up some bad guys!! to be feeding me crisps!!

I bet you bought a batman/superman and spiderman suit from Ebay and when your in your bedroom at night, after your mammy tucks you in... you sneak out of the bed and dress up in your outfits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Cool, I told you not to post that, you even PM'd me. Now, I thought you were talking about posting it in All things retro, my mistake. I still said you shouldn't post it. Yet you do. Banned for a week for sheer stupidity.

Ok, ban lifted because of Nesf, but stop stirring up **** on mulitple forums with pigman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Quality wrote: »
    I am sure you are too busy,,, beating up some bad guys!! to be feeding me crisps!!

I'd never be too busy to help a roomy girl like you reach maximum density.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ok STOP!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

ScumLord wrote: »
    ... started sticking her hands in my pockets...

I got a bit of this off a gypsy while drunk in Prague a few years ago. This American nearby shouts "She's trying to rob you" So I pushed her away and walked off. She just smiled and moved on to the next drunk eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

So what did you think she was trying to do to you? tickle your legs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Can't say i've ever been pickpocketed. Could be due to the fact i look like an evil cúnt of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have been racking my brain to come up with a good sting or "honey pot". Like an electrified empty wallet hanging out your back pocket, or just walking with it hanging out and on a fishing line so you know when it is nicked, with pepper spray, a fake beard (for CCTV) and a kosh/knuckle duster at the ready, then pummel the bastard to a bloody pulp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

I ****ing hate those beggers at Westmorland St.
    For a while they the same begger kept targeting me for spare change. once he even asked for a bite of my burger, and wouldnt go until he got it, then i lost the head and told him to **** off. which he did rather shakely.
    Then I realised if I stand near the actual bus stop and not the wall of claires/supermacs they dont seem to bother you.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

rubadub wrote: »
    I have been racking my brain to come up with a good sting or "honey pot". Like an electrified empty wallet hanging out your back pocket, or just walking with it hanging out and on a fishing line so you know when it is nicked, with pepper spray, a fake beard (for CCTV) and a kosh/knuckle duster at the ready, then pummel the bastard to a bloody pulp.

The old set rattrap in a jacket pocket is a good one. But only if you ALWAYS remember that its there! Just ask my mate Johnny Three Fingers, he will tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The old set rattrap in a jacket pocket is a good one. But only if you ALWAYS remember that its there! Just ask my mate Johnny Three Fingers, he will tell you.

You Sir, are a genius!

Can't say the same for Johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Btw dont mean to cast doubts on your story but do you always bring an mp3 player to an Xmas Party? The last thing im in the mood to do is listen to music when hammered on a nitelink.

something tells me this story is made up

Advertisement