Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Did You / Will You Have For Your Dinner?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

I had a snack box, batterd sausage and a curry sause, also a can of coke.

You?

-VB-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Spag Bol with meatballs, garlic bread and Coke. Feck'in stuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Probably nowt, again.

/whips out tiniest violin in the world.

Oh and its sauce. Oh and I'd love your dinner, even if it came with sause :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Well, i drank too much last night and for the first time in about 8 years i vomited as a result this afternoon, damn sushi. So no dinner for me thank you very much. I forced down some porridge a little while ago to get rid of the hunger feeling which was almost as bad as the sick feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Think I'm having pasta bolognese tonight.

Should be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I had spaghetti bolognese. It was horrible, the sauce was really runny :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

gonna have a family size pizza

a nice fry. preferably unburnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

D.T. Jesus wrote: »
    It was horrible, the sauce was really runny :(

Proper home cooked stuff or that dolmio mush?:D
    I will have some sort of pasta dish tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Warm chicken salad. Healthiest thing I eaten in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Mr.S wrote: »
    homemade curry and chips.

in about 15 mins. yummy.

Where is the protein?:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Now Volvoboy, don't for one minute think that Pigheads having a go but come on buddy surely you could have come up with a better thread than this. Theh ideas good alright but you must admit its a bit boring and pedestrian if you're just asking loads of randomers what they're having for din dins.

You could have jazzed it up a little maybe asking them "What would you have for dinner if you had to cook it yourself and you were only allowed to use ingredients beginning with R?" The frustrating thing is, Pighead knows you're better than this. Your thread in motors entitled "Fuel Injection" from a few months back was excellent and a pleasure to read. Anyway talk soon buddy, hope you take this criticism constructively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I have no idea yet, I'll have to wait until I get home. I'm still in work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Connundrum... gimme the violin... I had spaghetti hoops ... yuck! Damn student diet!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Italian BMT outta Subway

Got tokens in our student union magazine.

Buy 1 footlong get one free.

Awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Roast Chicken, spuds, veg and a bit of gravy.. not so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Sausages, coleslaw and wedges and maybe a slice of cheese. about to tuck in now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Couple of Dunnes Stores finest microwave hotdogs with red sauce and charliville mixed grated cheese all over ..... yum! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Beef Casserole

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Pighead wrote: »
    Now Volvoboy, don't for one minute think that Pigheads having a go but come on buddy surely you could have come up with a better thread than this. Theh ideas good alright but you must admit its a bit boring and pedestrian if you're just asking loads of randomers what they're having for din dins.

Now Pighead, I think the boards.ie audience have noticed that you are going through your dry spell lately yourself. The 'Get your tits out' thread was your zenith Pighead... now the torch has passed on to volvoboy.

OT: Lamb madras, with pilau rice and nan bread. Yum. India: home to the hottest most slammin' ladies, and the best food.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Kernel wrote: »
    India: home to the hottest most slammin' ladies, and the best food.

No No No No No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Proper homemade casserole. Yum.
    Just right for a cold, windy day.

Aaaaaahhhh... Kernal??!! Lamb Madras, Pilau Rice and Nan!!! That's MY favourite!!!! Ever!! Gimme some.... pleeeeeeeease.... I'm poor!!! :D Hahaha...

Better than spaghetti hoops...

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Aaaaaahhhh!!! Lamb Madras, Pilau Rice and Nan!!! That's MY favourite!!!! Ever!! Gimme some.... pleeeeeeeease.... I'm poor!!! :D Hahaha...

No way baby, if you're indian, with a flair for mathematics and an interest in Unix operating systems and doubly linked list indexing then we can make sexytime!

No way baby, if you're indian, with a flair for mathematics and an interest in Unix operating systems and doubly linked list indexing then we can make sexytime!
    You come out with chat up lines like that yet you still ring Pighead crying "Why can't I ever get any girls to sleep or talk to me Pighead? Why can't I be as popular and charming as you? sob sob sob"
    Its not rocket science pal.

Ummm... nooo...

*opens another can of Spaghetti Hoops*

Haha..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

*note to self pighead and kernal are mad in the head*

-vb-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dont know yet. not really in the mood for cooking so might get a burger and chips from the chipper

You come out with chat up lines like that yet you still ring Pighead crying "Why can't I ever get any girls to sleep or talk to me Pighead? Why can't I be as popular and charming as you? sob sob sob"
    Its not rocket science pal.

Pighead, listen up G, you know fo' sho' that the K-Man is one smokin' playa. Word. [folds arms]

Mizzlolly, unless you're an Indian or Eskimo girl then I can't make sexytime with ya. Sorry love.

Mizzlolly, unless you're an Indian or Eskimo girl then I can't make sexytime with ya. Sorry love.
    But your girlfriends from Coolock?:confused: Is she not getting the "K-Mans" sexytime then?

• Advertisement

But your girlfriends from Coolock?:confused: Is she not getting the "K-Mans" sexytime then?

Yeah but she's Eskimo. **** sake Pighead, you didn't know that?

Advertisement