Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 2x12 - "The British Invasion" (** Spoilers **)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

I stayed out of here until I watched the whole two series, too ;)

This is definitely the best thing to come out, well, I don't think I've ever been so into a programme before. It's got the perfect balance of suspense but unlike Lost, it actually satisfies with answers, on a regular basis... and thank feck they killed off that irritating fish lipped psycho before the end.

But here's my question: the woman who Dexter went to for the old files, on the guys he was thinking about doing away with - why didn't she see that they were the same guys killed by the bay harbour butcher, and realise it was him?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

I think I must have been the only person around here watching Dexter on FX on a Sunday night...:rolleyes:

Well, what can I add that hasn't already been said, I was on the edge of my seat for most of it and I loved the ending in Paris.

Fantastic series-my Sunday nights won't be the same for sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Excellent end to the series alright.
    elven wrote: »
    But here's my question: the woman who Dexter went to for the old files, on the guys he was thinking about doing away with - why didn't she see that they were the same guys killed by the bay harbour butcher, and realise it was him?
    I don't think he got all of the files from her? Most of them he came across in his own cases. There is a hint that she suspects something's up, but has never said what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Cainer wrote: »
    I think I must have been the only person around here watching Dexter on FX on a Sunday night...:rolleyes:

Nope, me and my wife also. Well we had it Sky+'d as we were away for a good while and over the last 2 days had a 4 or 5 episode Dex fest. Great series, really enjoyed it.

And those not liking the Lila character, isn't that the point ? I thought she was a very good character, really got under your skin in a bad kind of way which worked much better than having no feelings whatsoever for her so much so that you didn't care either way what happened to her.
    I'll miss Doakes though, I initially didn't like him that much of a character in the first series but he grew on me in the second. But as others have said, without some cheesy plot what else could have been the outcome ?

Advertisement