Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh dear I think I'm screwed... (lost my drivers license)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

But that means I could turn up to the check-in desk with my birth cert, college card with photo ID, bank cards with my name on, passport photos signed by the Gards as being me and they still wouldn't let me take my flight - desptie the fact that I'm obviously who I say I am. Bearing in mind AerLingus will accept just my NUI card I fail to see what RyanAir's problem is.

no it doesn't, it would mean that you had a college ID, which is not acceptable ID, a some paperwork with a person's details, not necessarily your own. I don't see why you have a problem with having to show a passport or driving licence to Ryanair, everyone else has to do it. If it was any other country you were visiting you would have to have a passport and it wouldn't be an issue, and as of 2009 you will need a passport to travel between Ireland and Britain so you may as well just go and get one.

Advertisement