Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Sage line 50

• 02-12-2007 12:30pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ douglastubbs

Hi,
    I am starting a new job in the new year that uses Sage line 50. Does anyone have recommendations on where I could find a good source for learning how Sage line 50 works, tips & tricks etc.,
    Thanks,
    Doug

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ jockey#1

Hi,

Your local Fas centre should provide courses on manual bookkeeping and also computerised bookkeeping i.e. Sage Line 50 at a good price compared to private tutors but this would be at a very basic level.

Also sellers on ebay sell tuition cds on this programme. Its easy enough to use once you get into it...Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 Siogfinsceal

Hi,
    Its not too hard to learn. You can try local night classes or Sage run their own courses on the products.

Advertisement