Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Weeks today.

Options
  • 27-11-2007 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Off the fags 3 weeks today. Doing it with the patches. Suprisingly alot easier then i expected. A few hairy moments but im doing great. Go me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Fair play, keep it up! It's a great feeling after a while, and even though i still ahve those moments, it's better to know you can do, and are doing, without! Well done! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭cudman

Keep it up duckyboo. I am starting a spray product next week to see how that goes (then again im starting it for the last 2 months).
    only just discovered this area of boards so if i find the spray good ill post back here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Congrats. I hit 5 weeks a few days ago. I'm not using patches or any nicotine therapy though, but I did have a horrendous week 2 weeks ago when I was up mostly every night coughing up constantly. It's stopped now - from reading up this is a good thing, and it's lungs clearing themselves.

Have you gone through this bit already? I feel I am breathing a million times better now.

Are you using any software to keep track - it's scary when you see the money you save per pack added up over the three weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

no have coughed my lungs up, yet anyway. Yeah the amout of money you save is ridiculous, pity its being spent on beer now. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

fair play...i find it tough to give up for 3 days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I struggle with three hours.

Kudos to you and long may it last.

Advertisement