Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Thursday Topic

Options
  • 22-11-2007 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

Each 2nd last Thursday of November, Pighead is gonna post up a question for the chicks to answer and hopefully these answers will help both Pighead and other blokes try and figure out what the hell goes in in those crazy bitches heads.

Question: Which of these do you prefer ladies? A B or C?

A: Brilliant night out with the girls(10/10 for fun) where fun is had by all and you all go home with a warm glow of sisterhood flowing thru your sexy bodies.You've ignored all blokes tonight because this ones all about the girlies.

B: Average night out with the girls(5/10 for fun) but you cop off with some fit bloke half way through the night and head back to his for some rumpy pumpy.

C: Excellent night out with the chicks(10/10) but head home with average looking bloke come the nights end.

You can't have an excellent night out and a fit bloke together because....just.

Which night out do you prefer? 33 votes

A
    0%
    B
    69%
    williambPistePigheadLola123DinxminxDreamer 7OrleeCrumble Froo[Deleted User]oliveJesus WeptSusannahmiaJulesMrs. MacGyverTropheuswatnabronteThe QueenMayMaysmaoifs 23 votes
    C
    30%
    l3LoWnApretty-in-pinkCathyMoranpanda100dirtydressAlessandrazzxxprendychannaighLouOB 10 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

C
    Doh,

I am the only voter so far - all that life is past me now in any case as I have a stud muffin full of love at home with me - my own personal sex toy (my husband).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

All extremes there Pighead :/

Suppose C.

Stereotypical "Fit" blokes are not my thing, so I win every which way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

B
    Ah Pighead... <3

Definately A - but please do not refer to us as crazy bitches, we be crazy wimmenz!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

C seems to be the closest to having your cake and eating it.

A would be the choice of those who already ahve cake at home.

B is the choice of the slapper. what would pighead prefer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I prefer going out with a mixed group tbh. If I went out with all girls I'd go mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

B
    Don't ya sometimes need a night out with out lads? I know i do, without stupid if yore man looks at me ill kill him bravado bullsh1t! I know girls can be annoying at time too. But every now and then i need ta go out and jsut not give a crap, and it's best to do it with girls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I don't have any male friends who go on with the bravado nonsense so it's kind of a moot point for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

B
    I prefer girls nights out. I have a man waiting at home for me anyway and I always have such a laugh with the girls. Mixed company is full but I find then (at least with all my friends) that's it's all couples then. Give me a giggly, dirty talking, boogying night out with the girls any night!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I don't know really, I don't do the "girls vs boys" bs, I know if I was sitting in a pub all night talking about girlie stuff I'd make my excuses and go home.
    Bores me to tears.

I prefer a night out with a group of people from both sexes, tbh.

Well having put the b stage of my life away for the foreseeable future A all the way

Although it still might not stop me sometimes looking at my brothers hot mate and Say "God if only I was single" :D
    A girl can only look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

watna wrote: »
    I prefer girls nights out. I have a man waiting at home for me anyway and I always have such a laugh with the girls. Mixed company is full but I find then (at least with all my friends) that's it's all couples then. Give me a giggly, dirty talking, boogying night out with the girls any night!

I'd be the exact same. So A it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

B
    Tree wrote: »

Pighead would definitely be an A man. A night out with a gang of giggly Fat Frogged Fuelled girls is Pigheads idea of heaven. Especially if they're ignoring all the other blokes. Pighead can belt out I Will Survive and wax lyrical about how all men are bastards with the best of them. A all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Where is option D the " gangbang " option ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Option A and C are the same, only you cop off with an average looking bloke in C, if I read it right. I don't think I would be bothered ending a great night with someone average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

C
    WindSock wrote: »
    I don't think I would be bothered ending a great night with someone average.

Im hearing ya there girlfriend,Hot blokes ftw! B it is for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭fits

Silverfish wrote: »
    I don't know really, I don't do the "girls vs boys" bs, I know if I was sitting in a pub all night talking about girlie stuff I'd make my excuses and go home.
    Bores me to tears.

I prefer a night out with a group of people from both sexes, tbh.

Me too. Although I often go out just with my best mate and we tend to hardly see each other over the course of the night... as we bump into people.
    I like those nights the best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

C
    I didn't read the options before I voted, I just picked my fav letter. :(

Can I change my vote to A please?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Can I change my vote to A please?

I don't think I've ever used a 'LOL' before in my life.... but 'LOL' indeed.

I choose top secret option 'OMEGA'

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I need an atari jaguar option. None of the options would be my perfect night out.

A bleary night out with drunken girlie mates would be one of the seven circles of hell though.
    Pighead wrote:
    You can't have an excellent night out and a fit bloke together because....just.
    You can too.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

C
    Tree wrote: »

Why are you a slapper if you want to head home with a fit bloke rather than the average bloke?

Is it the "rumpy pumpy" bit? I suppose pighead didn't mention whether there would be rumpy pumpy with the average bloke!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

B
    I would go with A myself as have a yumy bloke at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

C
    I don't think I've ever used a 'LOL' before in my life.... but 'LOL' indeed.

I choose top secret option 'OMEGA'

Hang on, why LOL? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Why are you a slapper if you want to head home with a fit bloke rather than the average bloke?

Is it the "rumpy pumpy" bit? I suppose pighead didn't mention whether there would be rumpy pumpy with the average bloke!?
    that option is about heading home w/ a man, and not giving a tossa bout the girls you were going out w/. it's all about he hunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

B
    It was a toss up between a or b. I went with a.
    Although if there's a clause somewhere in there that says you get lots of repeat performances with said fit bloke then i choose b!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Pighead wrote: »
    Each 2nd last Thursday of November, Pighead is gonna post up a question for the chicks to answer

Is this going to be just a yearly event then?

Advertisement