Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you shave down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Rob_l wrote: »
    OP was this thread and poll promted by that I dare you show on RTE and there waxing dare?

No, did you see the film knocked up?

There's a funny bit in it when one of the lads is bragging about been cleanly shaved and trimmed for the night out. funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Trimmed.

Makes my cock look bigger too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Mairt wrote: »
    Makes my cock look bigger too :D

Says who? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Poor bird. I'm reporting you to the ISPCA.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

What? Mairt of course. No cock deserves that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No to fully shaven women.

I've changed nappies and I don't want to see something similar when I go down on a chick.
    Leave something there FFS.

Actually, don't shave.
    Either wax it or trim it. Shaved beaver is not nice.

Now, if I could just get my hole...

Terry wrote: »
    I've changed nappies
    I go down on a chick.

How can you make that comparison? :eek:

Jayney Mac! :rolleyes:

I've been with a few men (who weren't paedophiles and loved the fully shaven thing, each to their own I suppose though...)

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    How can you make that comparison? :eek:

Jayney Mac! :rolleyes:

I've been with a few men (who weren't paedophiles and loved the fully shaven thing, each to their own I suppose though...)
    I knew that would be questioned.

It's as simple as this; if a woman doesn't have hair down there, then she is not a woman. She has not yet reached puberty. I don't want to see it in a sexual context.

Landing strip is fine. In fact it's great. Just not bald.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭davejones

It's as simple as this; if a woman doesn't have hair down there, then she is not a woman. She has not yet reached puberty. I don't want to see it in a sexual context.

Landing strip is fine. In fact it's great. Just not bald.[/QUOTE]

Just like your head!:D

davejones wrote: »

Ah, he wants it to match! Twins! :D

And, by god but I'm all woman! Bald or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Landing strip is fine. In fact it's great. Just not bald.

So the only difference between fckin a woman and a baby is potentially a tiny strip of hair? wtf... can ye not tell the difference without a bit of pubic hair?

davejones wrote: »

Landing strip is fine. In fact it's great. Just not bald.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why people think I'm bald.
    I have a fine head of hair.
    It's a zero blade cut, but I'm not bald or balding.

So the only difference between fckin a woman and a baby is potentially a tiny strip of hair? wtf... can ye not tell the difference without a bit of pubic hair?

I don't want to have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Shave down there? I don't even look down there. I havn't trimmed my beard or got my hair cut in almost six months, I'm certainly not starting a grooming regime down there.Gawd sake, do you realise where its been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i often shave the back of me sack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I have an extra penis sprouting from my original one due to scar tissue damage because of shaving it while drunk. Shave every week now.. Both of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

Omg!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Pigman II wrote: »
    Did ya get any auld fellas with shrivelled up balls and pepper grey pubes?
    They were usually younger guys who believe it or not had the option of a female nurse shaving them ,but decided (in most cases ) the male shaver (me) was the safer option .Poor blokes eyes use to pop out when they seen me coming with the razor , just like this smiley :eek: but i never cut anybody :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

leave a landing strip girls for god sake, just as age verification if nothing else :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

I find "King of Shaves" gel is excellent for the area around the ballsack. You can see what you are doing.

Don't make the same mistake as I did however,there were a few stragglies after the operation and I ran the cigarette lighter around them.
    Must have been alcohol in the gel and the frikken ball bag burst into flames like a pilot light and I was walking around with a sack swathed in Calston Cream for about three days.

No permanent damage I think,but it was a close shave if you pardon the pun.

That is both the most terrifying and hilarious thing I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

are people telling me that they actually shave their sack???

that is the most horribl thing ive ever heard.how could you take the risk with the boys.its just not worth it.is there a ball-friendly alternative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

kev_s88 wrote: »

that is the most horribl thing ive ever heard.how could you take the risk with the boys.its just not worth it.is there a ball-friendly alternative?

Its not like your using a chainsaw. A bit of care and you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

RobAMerc wrote: »
    leave a landing strip girls for god sake, just as age verification if nothing else :D

And what would that tell you, that they are at least 12/13/14?
    kev_s88 wrote: »

So 1/3 of the guys who post here are pubeless?

I have a few questions...

This comes as a bit of a surprise to me, when did this transition take place, do you all read some mens magazine I don't pay attention too? Is there an underground movement?

Also, are you all in relationships?
    If not, do you get any odd looks/questions when you strip off in front of a new lady friend for the first time?

Ladies, is this something you are used to seeing when getting jiggy with a new fella? What do you make of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Ladies, is this something you are used to seeing when getting jiggy with a new fella? What do you make of it?

An ex of mine just randomly did it one day :confused: He must have read a magazine or something, made him feel better, didnt make much of a difference in my opinion, thought he was a bit mad :D