Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women can vote!

Options
  • 21-11-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Christ we gave you the right to vote ages ago ... now go vote for boreds aka your mod windsock!

Vote HERE

Vote monkeyfudge for poster of the year via my sig!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Yay! Awards! Are they chocolate awards? If so,can we create a category for me so I can win chocolate? Mmmmm.....Chocolate. Actually, if anyone has spare change I'll just take that and buy some!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, women get the vote in the early 1900's and the human race sees the most violent, bloody and murderous century in it's history.

coincidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mordeth wrote: »
    yeah, women get the vote in the early 1900's and the human race sees the most violent, bloody and murderous century in it's history.

coincidence?

QFT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Look, say what you like about Hitler, he turned heads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

LadyJ wrote: »
    Look, say what you like about Hitler, he turned heads!

and had a fetching moustache!

I gave windsock aka boreds my vote!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

And no one who is a vegitarian can be evil.

Vote for me, or I'll crush you!

Ah thanks 6th, but seriously I don't want the publicity :o

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

"They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mordeth wrote: »

coincidence?
    Jeez, 'tis no wonder you spend so much time on a certain couple of threads in tCN! :rolleyes:

HINT: Even if it's true you don't actually have to SAY it, and especially not in a forum aimed primarily at women!

Honestly!!

Advertisement