Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which famous person would you most like to meet and why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭scaramanga

pat mustard- need a few hairy baby making tips

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Sleepy wrote: »
    Stephen Fry

Definitely, I forgot about him. Legend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

See sig.........One of a kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

David Gilmour from Pink Floyd because they're my favourite band of all time and I'd love to get a guitar lesson from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Well seeing as I met Dan Shanahan only a few weeks back the next on my list would probably be Matt Le Tissier, because he is my favourite footballer. That good enough reason?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Well seeing as I met Dan Shanahan only a few weeks back the next on my list would probably be Matt Le Tissier, because he is my favourite footballer. That good enough reason?

Ah yes, I remember how he used to torment Newcastle (who I supported) back in the day. Great player...never reached his potential though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

For some odd reason, I think I'd like to meet George Bush...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Jigsaw wrote: »

Nick Leeson.

I think he still has something to do with GUFC ( Galway Untied ).

Id like to meet Ronan O'Gara ( ROG ) and ask this...."ROG, WTF!!!!!! Where were the drop goals and conversions man why you gone to sheeite!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

zuutroy wrote: »
    Ah yes, I remember how he used to torment Newcastle (who I supported) back in the day. Great player...never reached his potential though.

Potential is such an ugly word. Fact is that he is adored by everybody in Southampton and will be forever more, his loyalty was a breath of fresh air in a game being ripped apart by money.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 foxface

Sleepy wrote: »
    Stephen Fry

he'd be mine too. but then I've a few more: Bob Dylan, Noel Gallagher.. its hard to choose :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭el_bandita

Drew Carey & Dean Koontz, both because their wit...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Ric Flair just to see if he's still a party animal and to get him to chop me and say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

he is a dic; believe me i have met him enough times to know; but yes he still is a party animal, saw him with a girl about 25 in chicago, saw him drinking all night in new york.

Advertisement