Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I like to pretend I have a need for contraception...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

In a hostel in Edinburgh the machine with the johnnies also dispensed vibrators, disposable cameras and tooth brushes... everything you need for a fun night!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

boneless wrote: »
    In a hostel in Edinburgh the machine with the johnnies also dispensed vibrators, disposable cameras and tooth brushes... everything you need for a fun night!:D

lol -- just reminded me...
    Was it Edinburgh... or maybe Oz...
    Anyway - the dispenser had condoms AND headache tablets lol... so no excuses now eh? :D

Why do the condoms machines always require single euro coins? Has anyone else noticed this?

On a similar note, when we were younger a friend of mine went into the toilet and bought what he thought was some chewing gum.

.. it tasted funny.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

boneless wrote: »
    Lol!

No handcuffs, though? >_>

Advertisement