Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday night - why are you in and on the 'Net?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Plenty of bitter sadcases here I see.

Snarler wrote: »

Did I ask to be one? ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭- bo -

I NEVER head out on Fridays. Yesterday was a bit of an exception though. Finished college at 1 and then went into Dublin city to the pub. Then later on theres 5 of us off our trolleys, I decide to get the 9.30 bus home. So I leggit to Busaras in time for the 9.30.

Then I conked out on the bus and missed my stop and ended up in Kells. Stranded there, no buses going back to Navan. I was hammered though and stood at the bus stop with faint hopes that a bus would just appear and take me home.

Had to bum a lift back in the end. Oh and had to be up for work at 5.30 this morning too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Got schemes/lesson plans up to my eyeballs to do for Monday!!:eek:
    No social life for me for the next four weekends..roll on Dec 7th!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Have to wash my hair.

And I'm a reclusive loner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

- bo - wrote: »
    ended up in Kells. Stranded there,
    would ya not head into the keltic, just oppisite the busstop there, and then go vibe'n it?

why am i in at the mo? one of my friends pissed me off, or i pissed him off, either way i decided to feck off home, leave him at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Just finished playing the 24 Drinking game, however, we finished season 1 so we've stopped early.

Therefore i'm here, contemplating working on my masters, because i'm not that hammered, yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭metalscrubber

Getting paid to be here -
    Sometimes I wonder if we should all return to the days of wearing leapord skins and hunting for food

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Snarler wrote: »
    Says the guy sitting in on a Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Terry wrote: »
    Says the guy sitting in on a Saturday night.

I'm at home with my wife who is recovering from cancer so not quite.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

because it's sunday morning

Advertisement