Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hetero guys: Who brings out your inner gay man?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I thought about it and probably Ian Somerholder from Lost.
    I've been told that I get "very gay-like" when I'm extremely drunk....whatever that means. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    I've been told that I get "very gay-like" when I'm extremely drunk....whatever that means. :)
    You give people blow jobs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

One of these threads reminds me of the muppets that think gays are born gay..........now I suppose we are suppose to believe we all have a hidden gay streak as part of our anatomy..........and that nature intended it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

darkman2 wrote: »
    One of these threads reminds me of the muppets that think gays are born gay..........now I suppose we are suppose to believe we all have a hidden gay streak as part of our anatomy..........and that nature intended it:rolleyes:

start a new thread.

Now what guys do you want to fúck?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I could only turn "fruity" if it meant bagging one of these fella's - the money would make up for the uncomfortableness (dunno if that's a real word)

Bill_Gates_in_Poland_cropped.jpg

Richard_Branson.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

A gay friend of mine is 42, has a full head of blonde hair, 6'2 and built like a paratrooper. All the girls go nutz for him until he opens his mouth and goes "that's sooooooo trueee!" and flaps a hand.

Said friend once grabbed my ass for a laugh. Now in the past I've had plenty of gfs do the same thing and it's cute, but there's something very weird and wrong about having a big shovel of a man-hand do the same thing to you!

I can see how some guys are attractive and some aren't without being tempted to play for the home side. It always makes me laugh when guys say that they couldn't tell the difference between say, Quasimodo and Brad Pitt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    Ron Pearlman

Now that I've got to respect! :D

You know, if this were a long term relationship thing, then I'd probably have to say Jerry Seinfeld. I'd like to be with someone who makes me laugh, rather than just looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭Archeron

Now that I've got to respect! :D

You know, if this were a long term relationship thing, then I'd probably have to say Jerry Seinfeld. I'd like to be with someone who makes me laugh, rather than just looking good.

Well, if we're gonna pretend we're not all shallow and its all about long term relationships, then I pick Bamber Gascoigne. Smart and cuddly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

darkman2 wrote: »
    True. Gay people aren't born gay, just like heterosexual people aren't born heterosexual.
    If you're raised by a same-sex couple, you will end up gay, just like if you are raised by a hetero couple you will only end up hetero.
    Gay people CHOOSE to be gay - they want to **** members of the opposite sex but they choose to shag members of their own gender just to be, y'know, different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

Steve Mc Queen - Alive preferably

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Dudess wrote: »
    True. Gay people aren't born gay, just like heterosexual people aren't born heterosexual.
    If you're raised by a same-sex couple, you will end up gay, just like if you are raised by a hetero couple you will only end up hetero.
    Gay people CHOOSE to be gay - they want to **** members of the opposite sex but they choose to shag members of their own gender just to be, y'know, different.

finally, someone who's copped it!

yeah....
    http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/jared_leto_a12.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/tobeytoes/Jake_Gyllenhaal_GoodLookingRev.jpg

some guys would totally get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

haha! i've good taste :p

doonothing wrote: »
    haha! i've good taste :p

Any more???

:eek: I'm still in shock! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Dudess wrote: »

Rubbish

It's true, it's true. Here are some more important points about homosexuality (the most important point is in bold):

12 reasons why gay people should not be allowed to get married

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.

2. Heterosexual marriages are valid becasue they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can’t legally get married because the world needs more children.

3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.

5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are property, blacks can’t marry whites, and divorce is illegal.

6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.

7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire counrty. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

10. Children can never suceed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why single parents are forbidden to raise children.

11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven’t adapted to things like cars or longer lifespans.

12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a “seperate but equal” institution is always constitutional. Seperate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as seperate marriages for gays and lesbians will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Sorry Dudess, I should have known you weren't serous.

:D No probs. It was fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

chad michael murray as lucas scott in One Tree Hill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

The inner gay man in me is screaming for Johnny Depp but then so is the hetero woman!
    I'd turn lesbian for Penelope Cruiz though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Al Pacino or Bruce Springsteen for me. If I was gay I'd go for the older men :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

mostly rock stars for some reason , kurt cobain , julian casablancas , nick valensi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DICK FINGERS

I am a straight man but i haven't had much luck with ladys for a while(well my whole life:o)
    maybe i'd have more luck if i was gay.

If i was gay i would find Alan Titchmarsh very attractive.

I am a straight man but i haven't had much luck with ladys for a while(well my whole life:o)
    maybe i'd have more luck if i was gay.

Interesting choice, lol.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Interesting choice, lol.

This is a serious thread boys, less of taking the p*ss.

On another note, I'm shocked no lads have mentioned him.... ->

http://blogorrah.com/joe_oshea/

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    This is a serious thread boys, less of taking the p*ss.

On another note, I'm shocked no lads have mentioned him.... ->

http://blogorrah.com/joe_oshea/

Now yore taking the p1ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Pierce Brosnan, I can't believe that no one has said him already. Ever since Remington Steele back in the eighties! That said its all hypothetical, even more so since he got that court order :D

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Now yore taking the p1ss.

He's undeniably a hunk!
    Admit the truth Rigger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

Pierce Brosnan, I can't believe that no one has said him already. Ever since Remington Steele back in the eighties! That said its all hypothetical, even more so since he got that court order :D
    Pierce Brosnan would eat himself if given half a chance...somebody less in love with himself...Jim Corr on a bad night maybe

Advertisement