Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A class act

Options
  • 08-11-2007 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Lucky Baxterd :D

A teenage schoolboy was pulled around his classroom on a lead and spanked by a stripper after a birthday surprise blunder.

The pupil's mum had ordered an agency to give her son a "surprise" on his 16th birthday - and the teacher had even agreed to film the prank.

But it all went wrong when the unnamed company sent a stripper dressed as a policewoman instead of a "gorillagram" - in what it called a booking error.

One witness told reporters: "She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been a very naughty boy because he hadn't been doing his homework.

"Then she put on some Britney Spears music and got out a collar and lead from her bag and told him to put them on."

More...
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1292050,00.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

A pair of socks was what I got on my 16th birthday.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

that sounds like my ninth birthday

we had chocolate cake, then the call girls arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Super sweet 16 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Sounds like my stag night alright :cool: ... kids these days, they just want to grow up too quickly! :D

If she didn't b00b-slap him as well, then his Mum should ask for a refund as it therefore wasn't full-service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

thats a claim

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Youtube anyone?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye search for "16 yoear old boy gets raped in school". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

She did that, then stripped down to her underwear then the teacher put a stop to it? Odds on the teacher being male?

"Niiiice."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

what I find funny is if this was a 16 y/o girl and a big greasy chipmunk came in and did this there would be much more of an outrage, but as its a guy its all "lucky him" "wish i had that" ... etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

L31mr0d wrote: »
    what I find funny is if this was a 16 y/o girl and a big greasy chipmunk came in and did this there would be much more of an outrage, but as its a guy its all "lucky him" "wish i had that" ... etc.
    Thats the age of equality we live in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

nice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

kids now a days, they don't realise how good they've got it... the only spanking in my day was a ruler across the knuckles :(

jester77 wrote: »
    kids now a days, they don't realise how good they've got it... the only spanking in my day was a ruler across the knuckles :(

I didn't even get spanked in school :( now i have to pay a woman to make up for all the spankings i missed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Rob_l wrote: »
    I didn't even get spanked in school :( now i have to pay a woman to make up for all the spankings i missed

Guess you were not naughty enough :D

jester77 wrote: »
    Guess you were not naughty enough :D

I sure wasn't if only I knew then what i know know I would have got slapped around

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

L31mr0d wrote: »

Agreed, lucky him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Dear diary ... jackpot!

I still don't understand why his mother had booked a guy in a gorilla suit to strip and spank her son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

MOH wrote: »
    Dear diary ... jackpot!

I still don't understand why his mother had booked a guy in a gorilla suit to strip and spank her son.

Because it's the gift that keeps on giving of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Wonder what happened to the gorilla...

John: "Mick, it's yer stag, we got you something a little special"
    Mick: "Ah jaysus, ya didn't get me a stripper lads? The missus will kill me!"
    John: "Ah relax, it'll be fine, she's a bit of an animal I hear!"
    Gorilla: *grunt*

• Advertisement
Advertisement