Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You women think you're great

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

screw the ITV weather girl, we have an ass and boobs thread combo in TCN

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the aero guy and diet coke guy are both very unattractive

bring back the all American hunks

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

You need a classically handsome man plugging your products and mauling your bubbly choco balls. I nominate either Marty "the wigwam" Whelan, or Brian "the manatee" Cowen......Both sexual demi-gods with killer bods. Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

The Aero hunk was amazing in Sex and the City. But now he's not attractive at all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

SO HOT in sex and the city especially when he shaved his head but not so great in the aero ad *goes to vomit from the sheer sleazieness*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

beanyb wrote: »
    The Aero hunk was amazing in Sex and the City. But now he's not attractive at all!

thats what growing older does haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Yup Aero guy has aged terribly, I really don't see the attraction myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Good looking women in a choclate ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pljN9eF1Y

Good looking guy in a chocolate ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9LzN6sCbA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

6th wrote: »
    Good looking women in a choclate ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pljN9eF1Y

Good looking guy in a chocolate ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9LzN6sCbA

I disagree my good man
    good looking female in a chocolate ad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0h4U5__6Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

qz wrote: »
    What with your Aero hunk. Well, on behalf of men everywhere, I can go one better.

Introducing, for your viewing please, the ITV weather girl.

fap / fap.

We win.
    A) she looks like a tranny in that first pic and psychotic in the seond, and B) yeah we think we're great cuz we are great

also, the aero guy ain't all that either is the new coca cola dude, bring back the old one I say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

emo!! wrote: »
    thats what growing older does haha!

It's only been 3 or 4 years!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Rob_l wrote: »
    I disagree my good man
    good looking female in a chocolate ad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0h4U5__6Y

That is deviant. But true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

The bloke in the Aero add looks like his face was put together with plasticine.
    He is creepy as fuk.
    In fairness the bar of chocolate itself would have been more sexy.
    If you lust after something that looks like it's been put together with someone elses body parts go ahead.
    *shiver*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well I think the boards.ie girls are a hundred times beyond great.

And the BGRH girlies are two hundred times beyond great.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

The aero guy was in sex and the city Samanthas toy boy
    He was a gay guy in brothers and sisters I think ( He was going out with alley mc beals brother in it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

beanyb wrote: »
    It's only been 3 or 4 years!

well he ages quick then !

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

I dont think that aero guy appeals to a lot of women, maybe he attracts blokes.

As for that weather girl.. not my cup of tea at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

star-pants wrote: »
    The pics *are* a wee bit close...

what she means to bluntly accuse you of: Did you lick yer Tele?!

She doesnt do anything for me... makeup is a turnoff imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm sure the reeason the OP hasn't posted in a while is because he's gone to look for some decent pic's so he can justify this train-crash of a thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭lisbon_lions

I see where your coming from with the weather girl - nice

Now this lass will really drop your digestive bic in your tea, Georgie from the sky sports news channel..
    The voice as well, a little husky but very sexy - you just know theres something dirrrty she's not telling you about ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah I are just brilliant :D
    If you think the aero guy is hot check out the guy in early 90's diet coke ad,
    Etta James's 'I Just Wanna Make Love To You'... what a classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Aero Guy has something really messed up going on with his left eye in the add (right one as you look at the screen) watch closely next time and see it twitch as he appempts to force it to stay open... Its really strange and very apparent, i cant believe no one else has noticed!

Hes mingin by the way.

Heres someone i love, Peter Jones from Dragons Den on C4 i think it is?? Anyway, SWOOOON (you have to watch him in the show to appreciate him)

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭lisbon_lions

maybe its cause his other eye is twitchin' ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Us women think we're great because we are great. FACT.

Anyway your man off the Aero ad is a horror, Looks like someone carved him out of a tree trunk.
    Johnny Knoxville, now theres a man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I 9th or tenth or whaterverth the aero is not hot sentiment. He makes me want to puke a little. I like my men a bit nerdier and with beer bellies.... HE HAS NO BEER BELLY!! Also, I won't buy Aero now because I find that ad insulting to my intelligence... and they're manky.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

jesus girls be careful what you wish for. if add execs are reading this thread the next campaign could be jackie healy ray wearing only his hat singing rod stewarts " if ya think im sexy!"

as regards to the weather chic shes not that bad on the telly . the OP just put up some REALLY bad pics.

still she's no mah ride (maraide) of TG4 weather. she can stroke my warm front anyday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

He makes me wanna shove the aero into his.... where the sun don't shine!! ugh. He's so so sleazy.

Now yer man from the new bud add, with the answering machine and the pub gurrrrrrrrrrrrrerrrrrrrerrnah or somethin? mmmmmm...... always makes me want a pint of bud!*

*not true, bud is just nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Aero guy is teh creepiness.

I watched the film Inside Man last night with Denzel and Clive Owen. Sweet mother of Jesus, now THEY are MEN!!! Denzel all smart and dapper but not poncey, and with the shaved head; Clive all scruffy and unkempt-looking... drooooooool... Denzel was 50 or 51 at the time of filming - guys, when middle age is eventually breathing down your neck, take a leaf out of his book!

The impure thoughts I had after that film, involving BOTH guys... filthy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

watna wrote: »
    I like my men a bit nerdier and with beer bellies.... HE HAS NO BEER BELLY!!

[Joey Tribiani voice]Hey, how you doing?[/Joey Tribiani voice] ;):D

As for that ITV weather girl, meh! Give me Aoife Ni Thurisig on TG4 anyday. A real woman with real curves. Yum! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Dudess wrote: »
    Aero guy is teh creepiness.

I watched the film Inside Man last night with Denzel and Clive Owen. Sweet mother of Jesus, now THEY are MEN!!! Denzel all smart and dapper but not poncey, and with the shaved head; Clive all scruffy and unkempt-looking... drooooooool... Denzel was 50 or 51 at the time of filming - guys, when middle age is eventually breathing down your neck, take a leaf out of his book!

The impure thoughts I had after that film, involving BOTH guys... filthy!!!
    50! Jesus H Christ. Now Pigheads no man lover, far from it and theres thousands of women who could testify to that in a court of law but it has to be said old Denzil looks super smooth in that film. He's one ultra cool bloke as well. But 50! My word.

Advertisement