Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Personality

Options
  • 05-11-2007 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Okay something fun I hope,

As we visit and post some/every day on boards I thought it abit of fun for people to post something about their personality, may be interesting to see a slight bit of insight about people behind the text we see daily. You could be a nerd, addicted to sodoku, have a foot fetish or are quite simply normal, who knows, tell us all... :)

As I seen in an ad somewhere it's good to talk.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I dont care what a tracker mortgage is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

You go first

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I've a tendency to walk long distances whilst drunk.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I've a tendency to post oin after hours whne drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,033 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

i have a very flat personality, kind of like a beached jellyfish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I sometimes tend to yap alot and go one for quite sometime about nothing in particular (see, Grandpa Simpson for reference).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I tend to sit down where there are no chairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i have a very dry and often split personality

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

BobbyD10 wrote: »
    You ... are quite simply normal, who knows, tell us all... :)

I AM normal ..it's the rest of the world that's weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I surprise people when they meet me for real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭matrim

My cats breath smells like cat food.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

We did this in college and everyone (except me) said CSI fan.

I have an addictive personality to the point of obsession!! (Be afraid!!)

And my sense of humour generally involves insulting people in a jokey kind of way and being sarcastic. (Except most people don't get that!!) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

I'm an obnoxious, promiscuous & dangerous blonde.

I like crosswords, knitting & baking soda bread! ;):rolleyes::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

And my sense of humour generally involves insulting people in a jokey kind of way and being sarcastic. (Except most people don't get that!!) :rolleyes:

That's my kinda funny too! Usually ends in me being smacked... Whooops!!!

I love brussel sprouts! Im a natural blonde. Though it's pink and purple now! eh... eh... thats pretty much me!

We did this in college and everyone (except me) said CSI fan.

Are you studying forensics or something? I know at least 3 people who, as a direct result of CSI have gone on to study something involving forensics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Are you studying forensics or something? I know at least 3 people who, as a direct result of CSI have gone on to study something involving forensics :rolleyes:

That's hilarious considering the huge liberties they take on the show. Saw a making of before and it was just a bunch of script writers making a loud of sh1te up, no experts or anything.

Crap show too.

A very very poor ill informed persons Criminal Minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I like CSI and Criminal Minds. However, they both have flaws. Need too, or else everyone would et away with it all

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

l3LoWnA wrote: »

And then did they realise it's a tv show and very loosely based on reality???
    Actually studying teaching (that just reads weird) which brings me to another part of my personality:

I find it hard to break habits like swearing which really isn't good when you have 26 young people looking at you. (I did it under my breath though....kinda!!)

I find it hard to break habits like swearing which really isn't good when you have 26 young people looking at you. (I did it under my breath though....kinda!!)

:D I can just picture it now . . .

(first thing Monday morning)

" Té a chodladh!!!!!!!! (you crowd of little f*cking brats) "

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i over analyse the simpliest things.

i have a weird way of remembering things ie. to remember my timetable for college i think of a certain incident (can be a random incident) then work out my timetable from that based on where that incident occurred.

i get addicted to things way to easily.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i have none.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I have an obsessive compulsive disorders for monkeys and wax museums...

Strangely I'm not all that pushed about fudge...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

F@ck off OP! That's the way I roll :p:D (only joking)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

everyone says im quirky

which is probably a nice way to say weird :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

I have a tendency to drif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I surprise people when they meet me for real

You are a chick, right?

I say mmmmmm a lot. Ask me any question and I'm likely to say mmmmm. Its my way of expressing my indifferent opinion, or its a sign that I'm in deep thought.

In a club you might think that I'm an ignorant bollocks, but thats simply because you can't hear me say mmmmmm to most of your questions. I'm not ignoring you m'kay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

im a shy extrovert, some mornings when i wake up i dont know weather to jump up out of the bed , or hide under it !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Have an insane paranoia about switching off and plugging out things. Have to check and recheck lots of times.

Think through scenarios in my head of what might happen during the day, wjat i should say if I were to meet x, y or z.

I appear confident and witty but secretly am shy, insecure and quite boring.

I love talking and listening in equal measures. Enjoy company but also solitude.

I am sometimes selfish and narcissistic yet can be kind and thoughtful. If you ask me to do something it will be done(withon reason).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

I'm a hypocrite. It comes in handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Alessandra wrote: »
    Have an insane paranoia about switching off and plugging out things. Have to check and recheck lots of times.

Think through scenarios in my head of what might happen during the day, wjat i should say if I were to meet x, y or z.

I appear confident and witty but secretly am shy, insecure and quite boring.

I love talking and listening in equal measures. Enjoy company but also solitude.

I am sometimes selfish and narcissistic yet can be kind and thoughtful. If you ask me to do something it will be done(withon reason).

marry me!

Advertisement