Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night Lights

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Has this show been cancelled in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

No. It's going to be shown on some cable channel as well as NBC for a 13 episode 3rd series. It starts on the cable channel at the start of October I think, and then will be shown on NBC in February or so.

I'm very excited for the 3rd series. Riggins, yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Just read here that another 26 episodes (=season 4 & 5) have been ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

seabee wrote: »
    Just read here that another 26 episodes (=season 4 & 5) have been ordered

Brilliant. Wonder what cast members will be sticking around?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The two hot girls are leaving for bigger and better things, most of these young ones just use shows like this to get into movies and music, Minka i'm sure will do well as she has the hottie factor...Playboy waits...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

amull87 wrote: »
    Brilliant. Wonder what cast members will be sticking around?
    This might be a partial spoiler for people who haven't finished season 3 yet....
    I'd say the reason for ordering two series is that they will have to introduce a lot of new characters due to the fact that many of the old ones (lyla, riggins etc. will be gone to college) and also because the 2nd school is opening up.

Advertisement